• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

Timko said:
Roy said:
lefty-hyzer said:
what is true blueberry? it's blue aint it? i started the auction at normal 11x cost anyway...get off my sac!!!! haha, but seriously...

It's s catch word for nice old dark blue CE valks. It's now used mostly as a marketing gimmick. nothing special...

Blueberry Valks aren't dark blue. They're light blue. You can read all about them in the pdga collecting thread.

http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1413852#post1413852
If the word "blueberry" is being used to describe the color of something shouldn't it be close to the color of a blueberry, as in the fruit? Blueberries as they occur in nature are NOT light blue at all. I realize it's all semantics, but in my opinion it's really stupid to call a light blue disc blueberry. Who's the genius coining these terms?

true%20blueberry.jpg

Has anyone here had any transactions with an ebay member named tmurph92? I recently bought a disc from him and am having an issue. He says he shipped my disc, and it was returned to him "undeliverable". That's impossible, due to the fact that I have a PO Box, which I have EVERYTHING shipped to. Now he wants $5.50 more, to re ship it. BS! I will not be responsible for this guys F#$% Up. On top of that, he has no proof he ever even shipped it. I'm pissed.

Hope ebay protection comes threw with this one.

cjskier said:
Has anyone here had any transactions with an ebay member named tmurph92? I recently bought a disc from him and am having an issue. He says he shipped my disc, and it was returned to him "undeliverable". That's impossible, due to the fact that I have a PO Box, which I have EVERYTHING shipped to. Now he wants $5.50 more, to re ship it. BS! I will not be responsible for this guys F#$% Up. On top of that, he has no proof he ever even shipped it. I'm pissed.

Pretty sure I have had positive transactions with him. Hope everything works out.

I bought a decent amount of discs from TMurph and never had a problem with him. That sucks about your problem though.

Frank Delicious said:
I bought a decent amount of discs from TMurph and never had a problem with him. That sucks about your problem though.

I'm on the good ship with Tmurph. Pricey stuff, but it was all good in the end.

cjskier said:

That sucks man. I bought from him once with no problems.

cjskier said:

Did you pay with paypal?

Mr. Plow said:
cjskier said:

That sucks man. I bought from him once with no problems.
I have had no probs either. You should have him take a picture of the address printed on the package to see what the deal was.

I've bought from him quite a few times with no problem. I've had the not deliverable problem before, both as a shipper and receiver. Not sure why it happens.

Yeah. I payed with paypal. He refunded me already today. But that's not what I wanted. I want my disc, I BOUGHT. I have a felling he just did not want to let his disc go for such a low price and is pulling this move.

He sent me a photo of the package, and you can not even read the written address on the package. No wonder it got returned to him. Somehow he thinks its my fault.

^^^That sucks, I've never had problems with TMurph either.

On another note, check out this cool dyed CE Firebird!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260568142451&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

The champystars fly a lot nicer than regular stars, they're more stable like the champions. I prefer this plastic over std. star plastic.

Dear discjunkie8205,

Why do you have ce in your item description?

- jsun3thousand

discjunkie8205 said:
so when people look up ce it pops up with everything else more advertiseing.......