• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

Timko said:
They forgot to put KEN CLIMO 10X in the title.

I had to.

Thanks, I have a few of these, but to reach the people who will remember these....... I have to try to be creative, sorry not trying to mislead anyone. Just trying to reach the right buyers.
Thanks for the humor, mike

:)

jsun3thousand said:
Dear discjunkie8205,

Why do you have ce in your item description?

- jsun3thousand

discjunkie8205 said:
so when people look up ce it pops up with everything else more advertiseing.......
I blocked that guy from bidding on my stuff because I had to hassle him for payment on two separate auctions.

Among the really creative reasons he couldn't pay me: His roommate wasn't home, and another time his girlfriend was bitten by a spider! :lol:

I know we keep bringing up the same stuff but recent ebay auctions are really annoying me... like how is this a first run?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Innova-Champion-First-Run-ZiegenBock-TeeBird-T-174_W0QQitemZ120543969879QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c10fb0257

I hear you guys, but let's not turn this into a "what's shady on Ebay" thread. We all know sellers put words in the title that will show up on common searches.

"Caveat emptor" has been around thousands of years for a reason.

mzuleger said:
I know we keep bringing up the same stuff but recent ebay auctions are really annoying me... like how is this a first run?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Innova-Champion-First-Run-ZiegenBock-TeeBird-T-174_W0QQitemZ120543969879QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c10fb0257

Because it's clearly not CE, Blueberry, or some other magical hi-tech plastic. I personally would have said it's clearly a special blend. I guess First run/proto is easier to believe. We all know that Innova waits at least three years after a disc is approved, and on their website, to release the first run. I also find "new unused" amusing.

Roy said:
I hear you guys, but let's not turn this into a "what's shady on Ebay" thread. We all know sellers put words in the title that will show up on common searches.

"Caveat emptor" has been around thousands of years for a reason.

Would you rather we start a new thread called "What I hate about ebay" or "Ebay sellers I'd like to throat punch"

I don't think we've had too much thread-drift here.

Were there Nightshift Orcs that had the Champion Orc stamp? Also, I thought they had a different marking on the back than just the regular "O"?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150423337739&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

All the original NS Orcs have production stamps on them. Maybe the yellow ones have a pro Orc stamp too?

Timko said:
All the original NS Orcs have production stamps on them. Maybe the yellow ones have a pro Orc stamp too?
I've never seen a NS with a pro stamp.

These were the original star plastic. They aren't stableized.

For some reason I thought Chase from Iron Lion once said that there were yellow NS Orcs stamped with the pro stamp. Or maybe the Yellow NS Orcs are actually Pro Orcs. I can't remember now.

Kind of fun following these AM World Champion "Blueberry" Katanas. Near as I can tell, this is the fourth one listed as a "true blueberry".
First two sold weeks back for over $100, one of them for $127.00. A lot of you DGR guys called it pretty accurately when you said the third "blueberry" AM World Katana would go for $50.00 (it went for $53.00), much less than half the $127.00 previously seen.
So, here's the fourth one up for auction. Will it make $50.00? Over/under?

Webslinger said:
Kind of fun following these AM World Champion "Blueberry" Katanas. Near as I can tell, this is the fourth one listed as a "true blueberry".
First two sold weeks back for over $100, one of them for $127.00. A lot of you DGR guys called it pretty accurately when you said the third "blueberry" AM World Katana would go for $50.00 (it went for $53.00), much less than half the $127.00 previously seen.
So, here's the fourth one up for auction. Will it make $50.00? Over/under?

I'll take the under on that.

mzuleger said:
I'll take the under on that.

I tend to think so too. Can't help but feel sorry for the guy that spent $127.00 a few weeks back. For that price, he could have bought a Glow CE Eagle, a mint CE Valk or CE Teebird, and still had $$ leftover.