• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

riverboy said:
^Now I wonder if you even read the posts. It was Jsun3thousand that said that, not me.

Thats my bad man. You had responded to it like you wrote (and quoted what was said) so I assumed it was you. My apologies I have been reading and responding to so many messages and emails with this whole eBay disclaimer and trying to get everything set straight so I am a little on edge. Sorry man.

jsun3thousand said:
makeyourself23 said:
Who exactly are you quoting? I never said anything about my "buddies agreeing with me" anywhere in my description.

makeyourself23 said:
I have never seen a Pro Line Monster with a S$ pattern (and neither had anyone else I showed it to including my good buddy Chase who owns Iron Lion Disc Golf Supply) so I considered it to be a very rare disc.

I was referring to my eBay auction description which is what the whole last few pages is about....

makeyourself23 said:
I never said "THE FIRST SAND DOLLAR PATTERN" I said it was one of the first. Can you show me a disc that dates further back with a Sand Dollar pattern? I would really like to see it as well.
This doesn't make any sense.

I like how you complain about the validity of the sleepy scale. And only a few sentences earlier you try establishes the validity of your own claims by saying prove me wrong. That's not how validity works.

There are purple pens on mars, unicorns at the bottom of the ocean, and rainbows inside of clouds. All these are true until you prove them wrong.

makeyourself23 said:
The 1-10 scale is a waste of time in eBay auctions. It is all personal interpretation and with no set standards, doesnt hold very much validity. I will say that some people are better than others but when someone claims a disc is 9.5/10 with half the stamp missing and INK on the back... not helpful.
This is exactly what I'm calling you out on. What does ultra rare mean? What does one of the first S$ patterns mean?

Also, playing the pity card of being a student doesn't give you the right to make stuff up. I'm a student as well.

You could have simply called the pro line monster an oop disc in a unique/transitional/ color.

I''m not going to respond to your pm. You can easily figure out who I am. And I have responded to your other questions in this thread.

you know you want to play.

cedarAndDeer.JPG.w560h419.jpg

Frank Delicious said:
What the hell is going on in this thread?

I am not exactly sure. People are saying "Im making shit up" in my eBay auctions and Im sick of people who have nothing better to do than berate others. Im done posting on this one though. Waste O time

Frank Delicious said:
I was going to but I read the last 3 pages and am really confused what everyone is complaining about.
Somebody insults somebody. Insulted person fights back at wrong person. Wrong person joins fight. Insulted realizes mistake. Wrong person backs out then. Original person continues arguing about his view of incorrect use of the word "ultra rare".

riverboy said:
Frank Delicious said:
I was going to but I read the last 3 pages and am really confused what everyone is complaining about.
Somebody insults somebody. Insulted person fights back at wrong person. Wrong person joins fight. Insulted realizes mistake. Wrong person backs out then. Original person continues arguing about his view of incorrect use of the word "ultra rare".

Please explain what the correct use of "Ultra Rare" is since you know all about it.

makeyourself23 said:
riverboy said:
Frank Delicious said:

Please explain what the correct use of "Ultra Rare" is since you know all about it.
I have no view of it. That is why, I quote myself, "HIS view of incorrect use of the word ultra rare. Regardless of my view I don't find it to be annoying enough to whine about it on a forum.

makeyourself23 said:
riverboy said:
Frank Delicious said:

Over here. Your beef is with me, not riverboy. Wow.

riverboy said:
makeyourself23 said:
riverboy said:
Frank Delicious said:

I have no view of it. That is why, I quote myself, "HIS view of incorrect use of the word ultra rare. Regardless of my view I don't find it to be annoying enough to whine about it on a forum.

If you want to call it "whining" thats fine but when someone claims I am "making shit up" it has an impact on sales and reputation which is something worth writing about. I think its stupid that people need to berate others because of wording on an eBay auction.

Pretty please with sugar on top show me how my post that was pages back on this website, until you brought it back up, has affected your sales. I think it's stupid that ebay hustlers make shit up to create an illusion of a faux market/demand for a product i.e true blueberry, the sand dollar pattern, ultra rare, or lets not forget the butterfly nipple. Also, riverboy said that I was whining, not you. I think riverboy has a point.

riverboy said:
^Now I wonder if you even read the posts.

I was pointing the whining at Jsun3thousand, but now it seems that Makeyourself23 is whining more. Honestly, I was trying to avoid this argument, but I bet you hurt your sales more by complaining. People spread stuff on the internet constantly, and you shouldn't get worked up over it. IMO you just tarnished your own reputation. It is things like this that I avoid in a seller.

jsun3thousand said:
makeyourself23 said:
riverboy said:
Frank Delicious said:

Over here. Your beef is with me, not riverboy. Wow.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious.

Final9 has some siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic discs listed on eBay. 8x rocs, Griffins! (when was the last time anyone saw one?!) Chains Aviars, 1st run san marino glow roc..... I need money :shock: