• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Electron Baseline Plastic Experimental Formulas 1&2

Received a 169g White F1 from Clearwater. I'm about to say screw it and chuck the damn thing. I've been fondling it since Friday. Feels incredible. I used to putt with KC Aviars back in the day and this baseline feels even better than that. Good on em' for taking their sweet time and getting a impressive blend cooked up.

I appreciate the comparison pics and extensive testing I've been reading here. It's been making the fact of not throwing this proto.... A little easier.

Putted with an f2 168 today. This plastic is great. It was 26 deg, windy and sleeting off and on and it stayed grippy through it all. It also handles wind really well. I push putt and it is dead straight with very little fade. I didn't drive with it as that is what my envies are for.

So they originally said that this release was supposed to be one prototype mold correct?

How does that explain the obviously different discs?

Don't listen to Gump, he works for them! :p

In all seriousness though, hiding in Mike C's closet has its perks, i get the insider information ;)

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. only.

Anyone else get one of these winner electrons F1s? :thmbdown:

Attachments

• 10806439_10152587115102956_7662636347297184124_n.jpg
    10806439_10152587115102956_7662636347297184124_n.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 96
Anyone else get one of these winner electrons F1s? :thmbdown:

LOL where the hell did you get that thing? ive bent one back and fourth which I had that was loose feeling and had a slight dome but didn't clover like that.. F I hate baseline plastic.

I felt one of these today, it was nice and if they were $12 instead of $16 I might have bought one(will not after seeing some of the photos on this thread, at least until the regular run comes out).

Seemed grippy and nice overall, Ill wait until the have time to work on it more.

Some more side profiles. Quite strange.
8UKJqCN.jpg

Pink Ex2 and White Ex1 are practically the same while blue Ex2 is different.

Blue looks like it would make a nice putting putter with the reduced stability. That said, the one blue I randomly chose and managed to snag now can never be thrown in light of its increased rarity... dang it.

...OTOH, even if it someday becomes super collectable and fetches $100... that's not really gonna change my life.

I'mma putt that sucka.

A great putter will do more for my life than a $100.

I'm with you on that one Aim

If banking on a disc to be worth 100 dollars in 5-10 years is your investment plan, I'd suggest diversifying your portfolio.
Y'all throw these puppies

If banking on a disc to be worth 100 dollars in 5-10 years is your investment plan, I'd suggest diversifying your portfolio.
Y'all throw these puppies

Listen to Jesus.

My pair should be here today. This thread had me completely stoked about getting them, but that pic of the rippled flight plate above is giving me putter anxiety.

Soooo, no one's going to talk about the molds being different?

If Innova did this, your heads would explode.

I thought they were 2 different molds, both just using the new baseline plastic? Is that not the case?

It was marketed as a test plastic. It was sold by retailers as a test plastic. Not by mold. So why explode? The folks that got the more limited blue ones were lucky ducks.

Latest posts