• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that clears everything up. There's sometimes a dude washing a horse too.

lmao and they are having their first points series tourney there friday or saturday

Trinity Links Points Series Event #1 ( clever name I know)
February 18th 2012 at Trinity Links
18100 west oak ave Lockport IL, 60491
Registration opens at 8:00 am and closes at 9:00
Players meeting at 9:15
Tee off at 9:30
Two rounds
Intermediate and under will be playing short tee pads and alternate tee pads....
Advanced and open will be playing pro and tournament short pads..
Men's Divisions will be ( Open, advanced, intermediate, Recreation, and novice )
Women's Divisions will be ( Open and Advanced)
$40 for open
$30 for Am's
this is going to be the first event of 7-8 events. I will start listing the other events as more events are posted so I can schedule them around bigger tournaments so I don't interfere with big events. Try to preregister on line because day of registration will have a fee. Come out and get some early points for the pdga and start earning your points to win the over all Trinity Links Point Series.
Thanks Sr. for posting about this
if you have any questions please email [email protected] or ask Tom MMMMM or Thor

You know what tees they're playing? I asked Boster on his Facebook page but he didn't answer.

he usually doesnt answer my stuff on there but i think am is playing shorts then longs and pros are playing longs and maybe some other tees? I have no clue i dont have enough to play there. I might hit up Pine Hills or maybe even Sinnissippi area

he usually doesnt answer my stuff on there but i think am is playing shorts then longs and pros are playing longs and maybe some other tees? I have no clue i dont have enough to play there. I might hit up Pine Hills or maybe even Sinnissippi area

Stop hounding the Market here and you won't have problems paying for tournaments :)

I think I'm headed up to Buffalo Grove tomorrow after work to get some test throws with the blizzard wraith and boss I bought over the weekend if anyone wants to join me. I plan on being there around 4 and staying until it gets dark.

Had a good time throwing with you today! I will not be out that way tomarrow. But like I said come April and after I will be at BG just about every day.

Maybe you'll play our leagues. We usually run them Monday nights.

I will have to do that. Are they dubbles? Whats the cost? What time? I will be working at the townhomes right on the corner of 83 and BG rd. So we hit it up nearly everyday after work.

Usually start it in the spring as guys start coming back home from school. If we start early in the spring, the tee time will start off at 5pm then gradually go up to 6pm as we get more daylight.

Cost is usually $5 plus $1 optional CTP and $1 optional ace. Random draw best shot doubles. We have blue and red alternate tees that we play in addition to the regular concretes. Might make more alts for this year, who knows. We're always coming up with fun alts but usually the course is so busy in the summer that you can't play the longer ones.

Cool! Thats about the time I would be there anyway. How meny guys come on an average week? Dose the payout all go to the winners or top three? Sorry if I sound like a noob but I have never played in one. :eek:

The league is pretty low attendance. Usually less than 20 people in the summer months. If there's less than 10 people, usually only the winners get paid. As we get over that number, the number of people paid out bumps up to top two, top three, and so on.

any travel tag peeps going to be at oakbrook doubles saturday? Looks like i will be there with #22 if anyone wants to swap...

The league is pretty low attendance. Usually less than 20 people in the summer months. If there's less than 10 people, usually only the winners get paid. As we get over that number, the number of people paid out bumps up to top two, top three, and so on.

Gonna try checking this out when you guys start up.

Time for me to fly!

Still in shock that I was able to convince my pregnant wife that we should take a weekend trip. We will be celebrating Pulaski Day on the Left Coast this year. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts