• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

Frank Delicious said:
does the opto pure differ enough from a anode to make it worth my while to check out?

I'm going to go ahead and say "Yes" but I do so with reservation. It's going to be very similar in its purpose on the course but it's feel is completely different. I want to say the Opto Pure shows more HSS and a slightly stronger fade than the Anodes do but it's so marginal that I'm not sure i'm making it up in my head.

I'll say this: It's easier to throw as a driver than the Anode is.

I find the anode really easy to drive with. Could you elaborate on what you mean by easier to throw as a driver?

Booter said:
lower profile,just feels like a small mid already. I will say that the anode is easy to drive with also but I'm hoping ill like the pure in opto for driving.

Yeah, what Boot said. Remove the part where Booter says "I'm hoping" and that would be my statement. There's just more to get your fingers on while it still feels like a shallow rim putter/driver.

So then, Pure over Anode? I'm auditioning for my putter spot and haven't tried either. FYI, I use to throw magnets but hate the bottom part of the magnet.

Magnet- very stable with a hyzers finish, nutable, slow.

Pure-kinda understand, turns and won't come back when nutted, fast

plus they feel totally different

actually now that I think about it yeah dave you are right. Maybe in the theatre of keltik's mind discs fly the same.

Booter said:
elk said its a grippier and slightly firmer plastic than zero. that's how he described the tm2 pures. not sure how the bolts feel
Wasn't the first test material on the hard side? TM2 sounds like halfway between TM1 and Zero.

I just bought a test material Fuse. Not sure which run it is but it initially felt like firm DX/KC Pro. The material didn't really like tree hits at mongo speed.

I've never had a Latitute 64 putter, but since they all have lower profiles than most putters, I want to try one.

Which Lat 64 putter has the most similar flight to a V.P. (my current putter).

Latest posts