• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

I don't really need it to be any slower, it's classified a step slower than a striker and I think that's just fine. I don't need it to be a tweener.

turso said:
I don't really need it to be any slower, it's classified a step slower than a striker and I think that's just fine. I don't need it to be a tweener.

Basically my feelings as well.

I never really threw strikers and I can't see me getting in to them now so the saint looks pretty nice.

when was the saint supposed to come out? Today?

I'm starting to like the striker anew. It can be a bit squirrely but so is my form.

If you want info on the saint your best bet is asking for it on the L64 launchers facebook page. Tomas has been kind enough to answer many questions through that venue.

I am looking forward to the saint. Not so much the Mercy...

Not that it won't be a good disc....I just stocked the hell up on pures

This disc is the surprise of the month for me.
GL Villain

556946_331886543548534_100001815728482_809016_1906677211_n.jpg

Less OS and more useful than the opto for me

And discspeed...I finally bought a second Volvo:
Couldn't resist a gummy 162 Sport sedan

465062_340512972685891_445830286_o.jpg

You know I haven't heard much about this brand until this year when I finally decided to get a little risque' and buy something I'm not used to throwing. My main drivers are my champion leopards, a firebird, and a dragon. I recently picked up a Latitude Havoc and I'm not going to lie.....I almost prefer it to anything I've been throwing lately. My sidearm has increased by a lot and even though it cuts HARD, I'm getting some of the best drives I've ever had with this disc. I'm quite partial to Innova and haven't really dove into the Discraft world, but I may be trying out a few more Lats. Maybe a new putter to replace my star Cro.

MsMahemm, If you want to get a few more L64 discs I would have to say to put river and fuse on your list. Great discs, especially if you like leos.

I got a Mercy from volo disc sports today and spent about 50 minutes putting with it. It's shallower than the aviar or challenger but deeper than the pure. has more glide than aviar and little more the pure. I enjoyed putting with it but will stick to the pure b/c I like the shallower rim of the pure. will be a great disc for anyone who doesn't care for the deeper rim of the aviar or challenger. and the eze plastic grabs the chain like a velcro (i washed before putting), it's money!

khmer said:
I got a Mercy from volo disc sports today and spent about 50 minutes putting with it. It's shallower than the aviar or challenger but deeper than the pure. has more glide than aviar and little more the pure. I enjoyed putting with it but will stick to the pure b/c I like the shallower rim of the pure. will be a great disc for anyone who doesn't care for the deeper rim of the aviar or challenger. and the eze plastic grabs the chain like a velcro (i washed before putting), it's money!

Would you mind posting a profile pic of the Mercy or maybe at least describe it?

Quite honestly, it reminds me of the pure but slow, slightly more glide, and slightly deeper rim. When released on a little anny on a putt, it will slowly come out of it and right in the basket. This is how a friend of mine putts. He was hitting chains from 10 to about 45 feet out. He spent about 20 minutes or so putting; he loves the disc.

Me personally i loft putt, so right when the fade started kicking in, it would hit chains or I was slightly low or high. I liked the Mercy but I prefer the shallower rim of the pure.

I hope this helps ya.

So I use to use the core a whole lot, but the the fuse came out and everybody loves the fuse. Then I needed the Pain for something more stable. THEN I tried the axis, vector, and warship.......

All these a good mids. Really loved the Fuse and some of the others, but I always missed the Core. Especially the way it felt in the hand. Anyway I have finally come full circle and only use the Core for my mid. Thought about adding something more stable but unless it gets real windy the core does fine and if needed I just use my tridents.

I never see any love for the Core on here. Am I alone?

Jelyman said:
I never see any love for the Core on here. Am I alone?

I loved my Core, but I gave it to a friend of mine who only plays couple of times a year. He loves it. I was going to buy a new Core, but for some reason I bought a Z-Buzzz and fell in love with it. Then I lost the Buzzz and for some reason didn't buy a new one, but a MD2...and fell in love with it.

Next time I buy a somewhat stable Mid it might very well be a Core again...or a Buzzz...or a MD2...or something else.

Anyway, Core is a fine workhorse mid.