• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters
Nova´s would make sense as he throws them often and it´s a good way for Innova to promote their overmold discs.

just release more discs in mcpro. I would like to see gator, aviar, cro, polecat, leopard,teebird, firebird. Maybe let discmania have some runs in mcpro (m-line) p2 p3 md3 and fd would be sweet

It's definitely going to be the Nova. Its like his favorite disc to throw up in the air 300 feet straight hahaha.

But in a few years when he's 6x or 7x world champion, they better give him the destroyer.

Sexton may have a Firebird deal, but not on all plastics, so I'll withhold my surprise if a 4x McBeth Firebird comes out.

Except that Ken Climo already has the Firebird as one of his signature discs...

To recap discs Paul McBeth already has as production run signature discs, since these keep popping back up:

Champ/Gstar Krait

Champ Thunderbird

Champ Roc3

S-line P2

He also has McPro Aviars and Roc3s as well, but those are tour series, not regular production.

I wonder how a McPro Destroyer would fly?

The mako3 is a solid disc.. Would be cool if he had a signature version

Those blue test material thunderbirds at the factory store definitely had a firmer pro feeling to them, or at least I thought so from the one I felt up.

I played a tournament today and two guys were throwing exact replicas of Mcbeth's bag minus the P2. Put his name on anything and people will throw it