• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MD2

I haven't thrown or felt those so i have no idea but i'm interested in hearing if those have changed from older ones.

That looked kinda flat compared to the S-Lines I've seen. And MD2s can really hold on in the wind from what I've seen. =)

jubuttib said:
That looked kinda flat compared to the S-Lines I've seen. And MD2s can really hold on in the wind from what I've seen. =)

Yup...that is where they shine. Current runs of S MD2's seem to have a big shoulder. If these come out flatter, I'll probably add one to compliment my DX Rocs.

Im really interested in trying a MD2. I currently throw a gl pain, gl core, opto fuse setup. What disc would it replace?

Whats the big difference in flight in the flats compared to standard run?

I got mine via Booter via DGV

I don't think the new run has leaked out yet. New pearly CPDs are still rare after 4-5 months

zj1002 said:
I got mine via Booter via DGV

I don't think the new run has leaked out yet. New pearly CPDs are still rare after 4-5 months

I really want to try one of these but they are too heavy.

How would they compare to a pain?

Pain has more glide

Cmd2 has a lot of low speed fade/dump

If I recall the pain seems to glide out at the end really well compared to other stable mids

zj1002 said:
Pain has more glide

Cmd2 has a lot of low speed fade/dump

If I recall the pain seems to glide out at the end really well compared to other stable mids

Thats what im looking for. I never really liked the pain and want to try something else. I pretty much have an all discmania bag except for mids and putters.

Do you have any spare flat to sell me :D

Nope

Booter has some new p-line

They fly similar. The p has more glide. It's in driver pro plastic and booms.

Driver P MD2 sounds reeeeallly tempting but i'd like to hear more results from Leo S Lines too. Flat C MD2 even more beefy than the first run that had them? WHERE???? :-D

Actually I think the md2 has always had a slight slant but it's not plu

Could be wrong but I own every run of cmd2

Latest posts