• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
reveal_1.gif

Yeeeuuuuus!!

Let the speculation race begin!! woooo!!!

On a serious note. It looks beefy or the light is hitting the rim weird. I'll be on the lookout now. It's been quiet for too long.

I love a good MVP speculation fest. :D

Looks like the boys are finally moving up into the high speed category. Is a sponsored player(s) not far behind?

HEY good thing i got an infraction for saying they had new discs coming. thanks mashnut! now i see how wrong i was.

Looks like it has a pretty good bead on it as well as on edge that appears to be too wide for a putter. I'm thinking an overstable midrange driver.

Last edited:
If I needed to make an all MVP bag I'll need the following.

Very Understable Midrange like a Fuse.
Very Understable Driver like a Mamba. (Although I admit I've not tried the AMP yet which may fill that spot)

Of course the long awaited distance drivers. My number one choice would be a speed 11 Axis/Vector type disc.

Cool Names that would fit a new MVP disc.

The Arc (eh)
The Polarity
The Alpha
The Omega
The Frequency
The Pulse or Impulse
Laser
Fusion
The Nucleus
The Watt

A lot of those names are already in use as plastic or models by other companies...

Some guy on the course the other day was telling me that MVP needs to come out with a driver and name it the quasar or pulsar...and then I walked away.

In all honesty though, whatever they do name it, I'm guessing it'll still be something "science-y" or "math-y" but my guess is not in the realm of electricity or geometry like the other newer releases. I would think you'd really hate to limit yourself to a few disciplines worth of naming...especially in the realm of science!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts