• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rim to overmold is the same ratio as the Volt, fwiw.

Attachments

• _____mvp.jpg
    _____mvp.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 73
it has a pretty abrupt bead type thing on the edge of the wing kind of like the discraft flash. Looks to be about that speed as well.

I'm guessing a speed 11 stable to slightly os driver.

Was the MVP site always showing the outer edges of a disc logo to go with it, too, or is there a new animation up already?

Edit: Nevermind, definitely new. Way less disc being shown now.

Can't tell if that is a bead or a v-notch type of bead. The Ion and Anode share the same core, the Vector and Axis the same core, the Tangent/Tensor the same core, and the Amp, Shock, Volt all the same core, right? So if this is their OS distance driver, will the stable and US versions also have this bead or will the overmold presumably cover it for the less overstable drivers?

I think it's going to be an overstable long distance driver called the Alpha.

Later they'll come out with it's understable brother, the Omega.

I shouldn't even be throwing double digit drivers yet but I want this so bad if it's a new distance driver from them

Rim to overmold is the same ratio as the Volt, fwiw.

same, or very close to the same, ratio does not necessarily mean same dimensions though

with people speculating innova may try to get an overmolded driver made, I assumed MVP might try to get in a true distance driver before they did instead of just releasing the amp and shock in proton. Can't wait to see what this is!

News from MVP is so meh... Maybe I will get excited in 2-4 months when it actually comes out.

Mvp if you want me to get excited make some more soft opaque Proton, I would even settle for some non-black overmolds that don't cost $3-5 extra .:popcorn:

It never fails whenever I am about to enter an extended period of being broke MVP releases a new disc. Sigh guess I'm saving pocket change and dryer money again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts