• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when are the purple and light blue neutron discs going to be available? Because let's be honest, they are sexy.

You can really see the actual blue color better in the second picture (Proton Volt in front of the new light blue Neutron).

mmmmmm, looks like opaque textured ion blue. One of which I cherish because of the color

Prime Discs has one light blue neutron volt (169) in stock. I just got my white (167) yesterday evening from them. Cant wait to get it in the air!

I went to my not so local shop today and although they didn't have the Neutron Volt or Proton Tangent I wanted they did have the Neutron Vector in the weight I wanted which is 174. The only problem was that it was black. I said I'd never buy a black disc but it looked so slick and sexy I had to get it. So, we'll see how long it takes me to lose it.

I've had an Axis for a month or so but it's very, very flat and wants to constantly glide/track right on me. I have to be very careful to throw it slow and flat so it'll go straight. A fellow board member is sending me his to see if I like it better and if I do I'll send me mine. I've got this new one on the way to try out so what was I to do when I came across this beautiful 178 Pink super domey Axis?

Let's just say you can't have too many Axi.

Ok, I really have to stop now. MVP is going to send me to the poor house. Since my not so local store didn't have all I wanted I just went the online route and now I have the following on it's way to me.

169 Blank White Neutron Anode (going to do a custom Darth Vader Dye and I've always wanted to try a light putter. I usually use a 175 Anode. I pitch putt and hope this will give me some more distance.

171 Orange Proton Tangent - Can't wait to finally see what all the fuss is about.

167 Hot Pink Neutron Volt - It's Hot Pink! How can I go wrong?

Ok, I really have to stop now. MVP is going to send me to the poor house. Since my not so local store didn't have all I wanted I just went the online route and now I have the following on it's way to me.

169 Blank White Neutron Anode (going to do a custom Darth Vader Dye and I've always wanted to try a light putter. I usually use a 175 Anode. I pitch putt and hope this will give me some more distance.

171 Orange Proton Tangent - Can't wait to finally see what all the fuss is about.

167 Hot Pink Neutron Volt - It's Hot Pink! How can I go wrong?

Neutron Volt is my go-to driver. Proton Tangent is the best tangent! Anode, I roll with Neutron. Good choices..

They are draining everyone's bank account, don't worry. I haven't had time to get on the course so I haven't bought anything for awhile..

I just picked up a sweet Neutron Volt the other day. It was in the used bin and the last person maybe threw it 2 times judging by the shape it was in.

This makes 2 Neutron Volts for me now. :hfive:

FYI...The domey pink proton Axis are well known as the freak Axis. They are more HSS and LSS and probably won't be made again like that.

I still have my beefy orange fr tester axis from when they first came out. Might go back in the bag at some point, I always liked it.

Question for all you MVP lovers

Ive noticed that my green Proton Tangent gets really soft when i play on a hot day(90+). My other discs get temperature hot but dont flex nearly as much as this disc. Now, do i have a rare run of disc here or can i expect that from every MVP disc?

on a side note ive never noticed a change in its flight path when it gets this hot but i hate flex plastic.

I have not seen the new Proton (like the Tangents and Volts) but it is supposedly a little softer and grippier than the old stuff. My Proton Soft Ion and Anode don't get too soft in 105+ temps...but maybe I'm just used to it by now. Plus, I like flexy plastic.

Something that got as soft as my Tangent would normally end up on my wall as decoration but damn the Tangent flies so freaking good. It's kinda replacing a lot of shots I would take with the Buzzz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts