• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I want a Soft E Ion or a regular E Ion? My soft E Atom isn't too soft but it did clover pretty good. Hmm...

Scary stuff here.

I do have a seasoned up regular proton ion that is dead straight. I could jump on the firm electron ion train since anodes are nowhere in sight and start a pseudo-cycle. Exciting times. Dunno if I want to do that yet though. Interested to see a firm electron envy or anode.

Excited to try out these Electron Ions. I'm going to audition a soft for putts and pick another to intentionally beat up for turnovers.

Recently relocated to South Carolina....might take some Ions out to Winthrop and do a comparison vid. Haven't felt like filming golf in months, but these Electron Ions piqued my interest :) I've always wanted to try them out in baseline.

Electron mids and putters sound tempting, especially if MVP adds a stiff blend.

I cant wait for some beat up ions. Im going to order a bunch. Few people want 10 of the damn things lol love it!

Electron mids and putters sound tempting, especially if MVP adds a stiff blend.

Agreed. I have a beat Axis that woyld be really difficult to replace. I'd like to beat in some electron versions so I can use them on risky holes I wouldn't throw the beat eclipse on.

So excited for electron to expand. I would love to try a vector and axis both in this plastic. Mmmm baseline vector cycle.

Check out the MVP website photo section not sure honestly didnt look closely yet myself. I think i saw a green..?

Status
Not open for further replies.