• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only new discs they have announced recently are all part of their circuit event. Spin- an understable putter. Signal- US fairway driver. Matrix- OS midrange. Plus they have 4 max speed drivers yet to be named, Axiom has 3 21.5mm class discs on the way at some point. A new backpack and permanent course basket in the near future... Almost forgot firm Electron plastic

...Good times ahead for 2016....

...Sloth:popcorn:

The only new discs they have announced recently are all part of their circuit event. Spin- an understable putter. Signal- US fairway driver. Matrix- OS midrange. Plus they have 4 max speed drivers yet to be named, Axiom has 3 21.5mm class discs on the way at some point. A new backpack and permanent course basket in the near future... Almost forgot firm Electron plastic

...Good times ahead for 2016....

...Sloth:popcorn:
You forgot the best part! Plasma Wave and Photon and melon Theory!

So, I am really starting to click with my all gyro bag. Had a near miss anny ace today. About 10" lower and I woulda smashed chains with my Relay. Found out just how useful a Resistor actually is. Such a fun disc. Can't wait for full time DG to start.

So, I am really starting to click with my all gyro bag. Had a near miss anny ace today. About 10" lower and I woulda smashed chains with my Relay. Found out just how useful a Resistor actually is. Such a fun disc. Can't wait for full time DG to start.

I was doing this for the longest time. The only thing I dont like about the all gyro bag is the the mids. I love under stable mids, but the rest is slightly lacking for me.

I dont like electron plastic. Its almost too grippy lol.

Really not a fan of the ions. Less glide :|

Oh well i always liked premium plastic ions anyway and have enough to last a lifetime.

I can get the complaint about too much grip but I haven't noticed any issues with glide.

February's was announced on the 11th, which was a Thursday, so hopefully we hear something today.

Fr. The weather is awesome in MN and an Electron Anode would be an awesome spring is here present!

That's it. I'm switching to all Salient. Nothing beats the feel of a.....what's their putter called?

any early testers have any insight into the firm electron that was announced a while back in their 2016 teaser video?

oh, also does anyone find that rainbow stamp discs are more OS than regular? Crave/Inspire in particular. I have played with a rainbow Crave for quite a bit now and thought it was seasoned nicely. Then got a fresh one and it seemed to have same stability or even slightly less stable than my old rainbow stamp. Same weight, both neutron...

Is this for real? I can't think what the color of a stamp would have any impact at all on flight.

Plh. Or maybe your gyro is off..

any early testers have any insight into the firm electron that was announced a while back in their 2016 teaser video?

Testers usually get the discs a week or at most two weeks before release. Now I am sure ZAM has probably had them but he is a brick wall for info before the discs are officially announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.