• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this for real? I can't think what the color of a stamp would have any impact at all on flight.

Plh. Or maybe your gyro is off..

I would think PLH too, or weight. I have a rainbow stamped Inspire that is basically a Crave in stability, it's 175 though, and my other, more normal Inspire is 165. They have the same PLH though.

oh, also does anyone find that rainbow stamp discs are more OS than regular? Crave/Inspire in particular. I have played with a rainbow Crave for quite a bit now and thought it was seasoned nicely. Then got a fresh one and it seemed to have same stability or even slightly less stable than my old rainbow stamp. Same weight, both neutron...

Bend them both back and forth a few times and check PLH. Craves range from 0 HSS to -1 same with LSS being 0 to 2 Sliiiight change in plh really impacts stability with this mold.

Is this for real? I can't think what the color of a stamp would have any impact at all on flight.

Plh. Or maybe your gyro is off..

well as I said I'm comparing it against the same mold, so I think my point is valid. That said it could easily be just normal variation in a very small sample size. Plh looks the same. My non-rainbow Crave is a bit softer (newer run?), so maybe that's the reason.

Was just curious if anyone has had similar experience.

Ive got 2 craves early on(the N I am still bagging) a sparkle P and a N. The sparkle had more of a servo like flight, a touch of turn before the soft fade kicked in -1 1.5(maybe -.5 1.5). The N had 0 turn and 1.5 fade. The discs were identical weight and PLH. I have had similar results with other discs in the sparkle P plastic...

Bend them both back and forth a few times and check PLH. Craves range from 0 HSS to -1 same with LSS being 0 to 2 Sliiiight change in plh really impacts stability with this mold.

Yeah the rainbow stamp was definitely 0 HSS when new, now they are both -.5 to -1. Same plh

I was talking about premium plastic atoms....

Proto is not more OS really. It had more high speed turn blue atom protos but with a little less glide.

Absolutely in love with my 157 and 166 Neutron photons. So much fun to throw. The 157 makes me wonder if I really need a Wave. Threw a lot of drives today and just seemed to be grabbing for a Photon more than anything else. Photon go boom.

*You were crushing it for sure! I want to mess with a 150 for tailwind. That beat 160s still doesny quite have the carry like my 150 teslas or fission volts do. Id probably say screw the orbital and roll all photons.

almost as far as my ions/vector :p

This is what I'm heavily considering doing. Rolling with different weight Photons. Then I have a 150's Virus for BH rollers and a 175 N Inertia. Otherwise the fairway drivers, putters, and Theory can handle everything else I think.

Exactly. Virus is legit US 10 speed. Powers down well but handles some max D distance too. I like my 166g photon that is very beat up but still not US like a wave. Has some high speed turn and fade just a lot tighter line. The 134-141g photons i found to be like orbital/wave.

Here is a video from the summer I forgot to upload. Spring is around the corner here, I will try and make more when school and baseball allow me free time to do so.

Last edited:
s9JkYcc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.