• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I have liked the flights of many I have flown, but not the plastic. From an outsider looking in I think MVP did a good job with their electron. MVP is typically more expensive than other companies on average ( I am sure this can be contested if you price shop online). It makes sense that their baseline will be more expensive that other companies. And IMHO it is better than say Pro-D or prime.

If they came out with electron in some of the molds I liked I would buy them to try them. (envy, vector, servo)

Preach it, brother! I've not thrown all of the plastics MVP produces as yet. I can say that, of those I have (Neutron, Proton, Electron), I much prefer the Electron. I prefer the Electron to the baseline plastics of any other company that I've thrown--and I don't mind paying more for it. Although I may decide I really like one of the plastics I've not tried, at this point I'd love to have all of my MVP models in Electron.

Ok, so on their Facebook page, there are pretty cool looking fundraiser discs with art by Mike Inocho. (Did I spell that right?) Anyway, for Jennifer Sawyer. Anyone know who that is and where we can pick up some of the discs? Google was not very helpful.

Ok, so on their Facebook page, there are pretty cool looking fundraiser discs with art by Mike Inocho. (Did I spell that right?) Anyway, for Jennifer Sawyer. Anyone know who that is and where we can pick up some of the discs? Google was not very helpful.
Inscho, pronounced in-sko, he killed it!

Jennifer's a rad pro lady from MI! Her bio is on the Team MVP page

She's selling them directly via the MVP Buy/Sell/Trade group on FB.

Which is where it's at for MVP fans and collectibles.
I sold a bunch of Plasma Photon and Wave there last week. All gone. Surprise!

Inscho, pronounced in-sko, he killed it!

Jennifer's a rad pro lady from MI! Her bio is on the Team MVP page

She's selling them directly via the MVP Buy/Sell/Trade group on FB.

Which is where it's at for MVP fans and collectibles.
I sold a bunch of Plasma Photon and Wave there last week. All gone. Surprise!

Awesome, thanks. I'll check it out.

Sure. Depending what a player wants Vector can be almost a fairway driver and tensor more of a true OS mod. Vector is faster and has a big bead feel with larger diameter. It is more of a workhorse mid vs specialized OS mid like tensor.

They feel and fly different for sure. Tensor would be the easier to throw less glide option but not going to do work like a vector. Neither are crazy OS but straight with fade.

Great stuff! I have been using the Tensor with great success and my first ever Vector should be in the mailbox this afternoon :) Can't wait to try it now! Just misleading as the flight patterns for both are exactly identical. Glad to hear there is some real-life difference/compliment.

So, I recently picked up a Tensor and it flies with the HSS of a Proxy and the LSS of an Envy (flips up to flat and holds dead-straight like a Proxy, then dumps off at the end like an Envy...). I assume this is a weird one because Tensors are supposed to be beefy, right?

Follow up question: is it worth trying out another one, or just waiting until the Matrix comes out? I've heard the Matrix is going to be very Zone-like in stability and feel, which would be awesome.

So, I recently picked up a Tensor and it flies with the HSS of a Proxy and the LSS of an Envy (flips up to flat and holds dead-straight like a Proxy, then dumps off at the end like an Envy...). I assume this is a weird one because Tensors are supposed to be beefy, right?

Follow up question: is it worth trying out another one, or just waiting until the Matrix comes out? I've heard the Matrix is going to be very Zone-like in stability and feel, which would be awesome.
No that seems normal. It'll flip to flat but not turn and dump. A Vector can flip up and turn a little before the fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts