• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP - Fission™ Microbubble Technology

On my way back to Charlotte. Pumped to try out the Fission Photons. Also I'll finally have a chance to edit the Fission Volt test video I filmed, even though its kind of late for it. Some nice 400'+ throws with 150-165g Volts either way.

With the lighter weights does it require more bubbles in the flight plate?
How big is the flight plate compared to the slower drivers?

Ive wondered this. Are the cores the same weight and the higher weights achieved via more dense overmold or are the overmolds the same weight and the bubbles in the flight plate allow for lighter discs?

My understanding is that the core is about the same weight but the rim weight varies. If my math is right that would make the Gyro effect more on heavier discs. But I still like the 150ish drivers.

So a max weight Fission Volt would have the most Gyro. Which is as real as the struggle.

My understanding is that the core is about the same weight but the rim weight varies. If my math is right that would make the Gyro effect more on heavier discs. But I still like the 150ish drivers.

All my local shop has on hand are 163-165 fission volts. If these have the most alleged gyro effect, I may just give it a try till I can get a lighter one. Im sure it wont be till mid June that they will get any plasma Amps/Volts or lighter fisson volts.

just get the weight you like to throw. heavier MVP seem to act a little more speed stable for some players which is why you see a lot of love for their lighter stuff that still flies as tight of lines.

I've had since time to use my 155 fission volt now and it's found its way into my bag as a stable Fairway, when I want a different line then a mid could give my from a standstill I keep on going to the volt, easy, sneaky D

Oh my god I'm on my knees begging, PLEASE MAKE A FISSION PUTTER!!! I don't even care which mold it is. This plastic is awesome

Fission Ion Anode Atom Envy Proxy

If Mvp made the core lighter and the overmold heavier it would make more sense.

If Mvp made the core lighter and the overmold heavier it would make more sense.

That is what they did.

fissiontechnology-header03physics.jpg

Oh my god I'm on my knees begging, PLEASE MAKE A FISSION PUTTER!!! I don't even care which mold it is. This plastic is awesome

Fission Ion Anode Atom Envy Proxy

hmmm

why?

doesn't plasma come in fairly low weights?

hmmm

why?

doesn't plasma come in fairly low weights?
It's not the weight it's the plastic. I just love the way it feels and think it would make an awesome putter. I would change my whole bag over to this plastic.