• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP VOLT - The Comprehensive Thread

where can the volt be pre-ordered? anywhere in wisconsin?

any news on the release date yet?

MVP, you out there? You've been quiet lately. Any information you can share with your eagerly awaiting fans?

You are all a bunch of whiny little children. It will get here when it gets here. The people at MVP are in the process of building a machine that cures cancer. Once that is completed you will get your Volts. No sooner, no later.

You are all a bunch of whiny little children. It will get here when it gets here. The people at MVP are in the process of building a machine that cures cancer. Once that is completed you will get your Volts. No sooner, no later.

I hope you were being sarcastic, cause that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Anyway, a little update never hurt anybody.

Every single ****ing time I see this thread bumped I think there may be a update on this disc. It's like getting socks in a huge box for Christmas. Excitement is there, the goods are not.

Every single ****ing time I see this thread bumped I think there may be a update on this disc. It's like getting socks in a huge box for Christmas. Excitement is there, the goods are not.

JINGLE LULZ JINGLE LULZ, TROLLING ALL THE WAY, OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO TROLL FAMILY ON CHRISTMAS DAY, HEY!