• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP VOLT - The Comprehensive Thread

This will sell no matter when they release it. It has the great white mvp hype machine behind it. Every one wants a fairway driver and they are doing one and adding gyro to it.

Hehe, you are right, the DGCR hype machine is great. Unfortunately the general public hype machine isn't so strong. If everyone wanted a fairway so much, Innova would have released one recently.

Innova already has like 15 Billion fairway drivers. They don't need to release more.

Have they(MVP) said what weight range the Volt will come in? I wonder if they will be able to get them <170??

The website says the weight will be down to 168g.

They were apparently trying to get the weight down even lower for us powder puffs. :D

October 25!! finally!

I just pre-ordered 3 from community discs, and per community discs' web page ''Mvp set the ship date to 10/22.'' -can't wait! :thmbup:

This thread needs this.
2hnbedj.jpg

i like my mvp, vector has replaced my kcp roc... i wonder what the volt does to my stock pile of leos/roadrunners/teebirds.

So many people don't realize that a lot of us don't have a "local" store. My closest store that actually carries more discs than just the standard Innova discs is 2 1/2 hours away...yuck.

^ this

Or a local store that is big enough to be able to make orders when new discs come out. I buy local when I can but sometimes thats not every time.

I'm gonna give it a day or so to sink in and wait for more pre sales to post, if not I'm pre ordering 2.

I know some don't, but lots do. I've been seeing MVP break into more and more smaller shops, they're doing a really good job of manufacturing quality and marketing. Putting our order together now, wish the 1st runs were Eclipse glow, 2 local glow leagues start this week.

So many people don't realize that a lot of us don't have a "local" store. My closest store that actually carries more discs than just the standard Innova discs is 2 1/2 hours away...yuck.

I've got (from Frankenmuth) 1hr 15min to CJ's between Independence Lake and Hudson Mills and 1hr 40min to the Throw Shop at The Ponds at Lakeshore in Ypsi. Both great stores to find plastic from multiple manufacturers, not just the big 2.

I've got (from Frankenmuth) 1hr 15min to CJ's between Independence Lake and Hudson Mills and 1hr 40min to the Throw Shop at The Ponds at Lakeshore in Ypsi. Both great stores to find plastic from multiple manufacturers, not just the big 2.

Check us (Throw Shop) out on Facebook if you haven't already Ejvogie- end of year sale coming when we get to 600 likes. We currently have 6,000+ discs in-stock.