• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP VOLT - The Comprehensive Thread

Very little info. Discspeed got to throw the protos , it's in this thread somewhere. Pd,olf ish?

I believe Zam threw some too. It has been compared in this thread to both the PD, and OLF.

I'd still like MVP to throw us a bone here. Something. Anything.

If MVP doesn't get this out within a month or so I bet they will just hold on until March/April. Why bother wasting the hype of an anticipated release on a November release date? Over half the country and 90% of the worthwhile disc golf markets will be out of season.

If MVP doesn't get this out within a month or so I bet they will just hold on until March/April. Why bother wasting the hype of an anticipated release on a November release date? Over half the country and 90% of the worthwhile disc golf markets will be out of season.

Maybe/Probably, but I have a feeling people will buy them anyway.

If MVP doesn't get this out within a month or so I bet they will just hold on until March/April.

No. They have released in winter before, and they'll do it again if they have to.

I'm telling everyone. It's the Volt, and one more mold before the year ends. They might not release the 6th mold, but they'll anounce it.

Plus, we'll see the Vector, and Axis in Neutron before the year ends as well.

Mark my words.

This will sell no matter when they release it. It has the great white mvp hype machine behind it. Every one wants a fairway driver and they are doing one and adding gyro to it.