• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

Mine must have come with some elaborate cloaking device. It was supposed to be on my porch earlier this summer but I sure haven't seen it yet.

Awww snap, try as you may, I only get one email until I'm able to get around to viewing this thread :)

By the way, my bag came. Pics incoming.

ZNn2x.jpg

I don't want to start another mini flame war here but wouldn't you think after saying the feet should be there by there of week he should have told us if they made it or not? If that's the only thing he is waiting on like he said letting us know that would have been a nice thing to know.

Yesterday on facebook, someone asked if there was an update and j@ replied "not quite" then they askedbif the feet were there and there was no response

Robin Hood said:
I don't want to start another mini flame war here but wouldn't you think after saying the feet should be there by there of week he should have told us if they made it or not? If that's the only thing he is waiting on like he said letting us know that would have been a nice thing to know.
whats the difference? knowing every tiny detail of the manufacturing isn't going to speed up the timeline.

Your right it won't, but transparency would be a damn nice thing for us customers at this point.

Yeah, he said there would be some to order by Christmas. Although, if I weren't a pre-order customer and were interested in this bag I would prolly wait until J@ has stock in hand. I would prolly ask for proof for that stock as well before ordering.

Ever hear of a grip sandwich?

it's the one where you have no bread and the meat's in your ace....

Latest posts