• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

I run a retail disc golf store in Atlanta. We have contacted Him about these bags and I can tell you this, It's not cost effective the way He wants to do wholesale pricing on these bags. I doubt you will see a Grip bag in a retail shop for a very long time.

just got this email from j@ after I asked him for updates

Hi rick,
I'm waiting on some news. Supposed to hear something today. Hopefully conclusive enough to share with everyone. Last I heard, they were still trying to get everything ready. Still hopeful to have them shipped out by Christmas, but can't be sure just yet. It's so close I can taste it!

I'll be letting everyone know when I have solid intel to share.

Thanks booter,
J@

What do you know, the post on FB with all the pissed off replies has been deleted. Is anyone on here starting to get pissed like me?

I agree wholeheartedly about this not turning into mere a bitchfest. I can promise you once I get my bag any Grip logo that is on there is either being unstitched or covered with a patch as I refuse to give this company any type of advertising. I can't honestly tell you I know anyone that is going to buy one once they are released(if they ever are) for fear of never getting it. I feel like J@ has already run Grip Eq. into the ground before it ever took off. Sad really, as the bag looks to be awesome.

J@ took a risk the same way that anyone who pre-ordered a bag took a risk. I'm not justifying the long wait and very poor communication, but I think people have to be realistic. Their expectations were not met, now they have to wait and hope this thing pans out. No amount of bad mouthing, de"labeling" or threats is going to change anything.

It's easy for me to say that because I didn't take the RISK on this bag

Apparently they are in production now. So prolly 2-3 weeks is a safe estimate though I'm not holding my breath.

Supposedly they have been in production for a couple days, China should have em whipped out any day now......hopefully they ship quick :)

Jesse B 707 said:
Supposedly they have been in production for a couple days, China should have em whipped out any day now......hopefully they ship quick :)

I'm a glass half full type of guy. I expect them to be here late July, early August 2011. He needs to hire a PR firm before these go into regular production. Lifetime warranty??? How long is a replacement bag gonna take. I kid, I kid...wipe the sand off....

*comes in after not checking this thread for a long time*

"Hey, guys. How are those... oh..."

*leaves quietly*

Latest posts