• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

FWIW This elongated turnover is EXACTLY why shoe companies start so far ahead of time. It's hard to believe, and even harder for a shoe company to keep up with in terms of style, but they're planning the back to school stuff now.

Conceptualize >
Design >
R&D >
Material Selection >
Tweak Design >
Factory Spec >
Wear Test >
Tweak Design >
Tweak Mat'ls >
Factory Run >
More Tweaks >
Final Run >
Ship

And this is a process that has yet to be refined for companies that have been at this for years! gEQ will indeed learn from this process, but the honest to god truth is that it's taking a very appropriate amount of time. It's a shame the owner didn't have any insight as to the cumbersome and lengthy process that's involved with a product with so many parts...

Rest assured, tho, that these WILL be quality... they WOULDN'T be if the process was shortened just to satisfy quoted time frames...

I heard he changed the name to Molasses EQ. Heh, I expect a February delivery.

dgdave said:
Made ya look!
LOL, I'm not the only one sub'd to this thread! Can't wait to get the bag, snow is melted here thanks to a two day heatwave and we should be in the high 20's all week!

Anyone think were gonna get this by the end of the week like J@ said? I'm thinking more like Super Bowl week if we are lucky. They were supposed to ship out from the "warehouse" in Kansas early this week. I read that as Wednesday at the latest but we still don't know if the bags are even in the US yet. Any info available other than fb postings available?

Is it backwards that I envy those that didn't pre-order? Shouldn't that be the other way around?

You know what did make it on the plane.........
snakes-on%20-plane-1.jpg

In a shocking turn of events there was another delay........I wish I could say I was surprised.....

Hello and Happy New Year to everyone! I learned today that our packs did not make it on a plane before the weekend as expected. But not to worry, our supplier was on holiday until last night so things were set back slightly but the boxes are packed and all the paper-work is filled out to perfection and everything is ready to come to us, so this only sets us back a few days. I will get back to you shortly as soon as I have our tracking number. We should still be able to get your packs out before next weekend. We are at the end of a very long tunnel, and if things have seemed rough... it is just a by-product of doing things the very first time. There are many moving parts to this company, and getting them all synced up has had its bumps and bruises (mostly to my own ego) along the way. But it is all in the service of a brilliant idea and the finished product will speak for itself.

Greetings all,
I have been up until nearly dawn for the past several days getting to the bottom
of this FINAL delay. I emphasize 'final' because that is precisely the case. We
have the kinks we've had in our communications ironed out and we are absolutely
going to have your bags on the way to us on Wednesday the 12th.

That means we will be shipping them out early the week of the 17th. They will be
shipped FedEx Ground, so the longest that anyone in the 48 Continental United
States will have to wait is 3 days from shipment, but the closer you are to Kansas
City, the sooner yours will arrive. I know we've had several false alarms but now
everybody truly is on the same page and this WILL happen. Bear with us for just
a few more days and all will be right in the world... or at least the little piece
we have control over.

I will reconfirm this next week to all of you once they are on the way.

Email from J@. I'm still not holding my breath.

It's so precious how he thinks customs will be a 5 minute turn around on stuff made in 'Nam.

It's sad that the entire company can fit in that storage box. Sad, but not surprising.

So at the earliest i get the bag when the school semester starts back up. I could see myself taking this to class

Latest posts