• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

dgdave said:
I found out what's going on with the bags... MYTH BUSTED!!!!!

2011-01-07_15-33-22_903-picsay.jpg
at this point my bag better come with Kari Byron inside it

Out of curiosity, without reading the entire thread, can someone tell me when the bags were originally supposed to be delivered?

Mark Ellis said:
Out of curiosity, without reading the entire thread, can someone tell me when the bags were originally supposed to be delivered?
I think the initial estimates were sometime in July.

i recently had dinner with justin and talked to him about the delays. his original estimate was too early, by about a month. but there was some international business issues that got him kicked out-of-line at the factory. him losing his spot in line is what is responsible for the bulk of the delay. the bags are done and will be here shortly. wait til you see who gets added to the grip team when they do.

How long until these are readily available to those of us who didn't pre-order? My hope is to be rocking one by the summer tourney season.

We have the kinks we've had in our communications ironed out and we are absolutely
going to have your bags on the way to us on Wednesday the 12th.

Anyone know if they got out of the factory yesterday or are we waiting on another delay?

Grip Equipment‎'s bags are now OFFICIALLY on the way to Kansas City. Got the word at 4 am, waited until they got all the tracking data up online 2 be sure. EN ROUTE FTW!!! - GripEq facebook

Latest posts