• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

for a small initial investment ill sell you guys a pre order pass to Zams info pre order website

Hello all,
You cats seem to be basically up to date but I thought I'd drop this tasty little morsel on you. We're through customs and moving smoothly along. That's right, ZERO customs delay--not even one second--thanks to the power of good paperwork.

(I refuse to enter the fray on DGCR at this point... but if some of you want to relate this little bit of info over there and tease the trolls, I might get a :) or a :lol: out of it -- I mean I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin')

Much Love,
J@

GripEQ said:
Hello all,
You cats seem to be basically up to date but I thought I'd drop this tasty little morsel on you. We're through customs and moving smoothly along. That's right, ZERO customs delay--not even one second--thanks to the power of good paperwork.

(I refuse to enter the fray on DGCR at this point... but if some of you want to relate this little bit of info over there and tease the trolls, I might get a :) or a :lol: out of it -- I mean I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin')

Much Love,
J@
nice

While hilarious, calling potential customers names of any sort, even in joking, does not seem like a solid business plan. On that note would you clods like to buy some of my many fabulous wares?

Ya know, I always end up typing a nice solid response to anything you say Robin Hood. Then I realize I shouldnt feed trolls, and delete it

zj1002 said:
Ya know, I always end up typing a nice solid response to anything you say Robin Hood. Then I realize I shouldnt feed trolls, and delete it

this is me and FHthrower.

Hahahaha. I wouldn't call that bitching or trolling, just an insight into business I guess. Also, I try to keep my bitching to every 3 days max. Looking back, I don't think i've bitched about this whole deal in awhile. that said, I'm sure I'll be proven wrong by a quote from someone.

January 7th when I said that the company could fit in a storage bin was the last possible "bitching" I did. So there you go.

Grip Molasses said:
Hello all,
I apologize for the delay in our communication, but because of past false alarms I
am a bit gun shy with the information I dole out. Our delivery time line stretched
out a bit as we were making sure all paperwork was set for customs. And I wanted
to have them through customs before I made an announcement about any release dates.

But we got it taken care of and the bags set off Thursday morning the 13th. I'm
happy to share that the time we took to perfect the paperwork paid off because
they are already through customs and heading in to Kansas City over the next
several days.

Unfortunately, the number of available bags in this shipment is quite limited due
to the expense of air freight and the large number of you that have been waiting
to get a hold of them (Thanks to all of you for your patience, by the way!). The
bags available for purchase are moving through two of our dealers and as far as I
know they will be for sale on a first come first-served basis.

As I get the details of our retailers' plans this week, I will update you on this
list with the earliest info possible on the available inventory to give you a
first crack at them. The rest of our inventory will come in about 30 days after
we receive this shipment so even if you can't get one now, you will still be able
to grab one well in advance of spring and the start of the PDGA National Tour.

A final note: Until our website is up it is difficult to keep everyone informed
and on the same page about our company and gear. As a result of the information
gap, some rumors and conjecture have been circulating leading up to the release
of our bags. I humbly recommend solely relying on information related through
this email channel or otherwise directly from me.

Thanks again for support,
Justin Atwater-Taylor

Quit spamming my inbox!

Frank Delicious said:
zj1002 said:

this is me and FHthrower.
I tried that (including posting the damn things) for an entire night. It was fun for a while but left me feeling hollow. Come to think of it I wouldn't mind that "Ohmmmmmmmmmm..." rank you suggested back then Frank. That or the "Gandhi was a lightweight".

Bags are in KC and will be shipped Monday/Tuesday. What's more amazing than that? I can't bitch about this fb post!

Robin Hood said:
Bags are in KC and will be shipped Monday/Tuesday. What's more amazing than that? I can't bitch about this fb post!

ecstatic_laptop.jpg

Hello all,
I can't say enough good things about FedEx! They moved our product very quickly
into Kansas City and we will be able to ship out your bags Monday and Tuesday!

We will be shipping FedEx ground so unless you live in remote places in the far
flung or overly-snowed corners of the US, or abroad, you should see your bag
within three days. Again, the closer you are to KC, the sooner it will arrive.
But our retail presale customers are our top shipping priority, then our
promotions winners, etc, so almost everyone reading this email will have their
bag in just a few days. Our friends abroad will likely be seeing them arrive
next week.

More to come...

Infinite thanks for your patience,
Justin

Moar spam.

Grip Equipment bags shipped, and soon to be available from...Lifetime Disc Sports and Dynamic Discs! Each company will only have a very limited number, so jump on it if you want one now!!

I inspected all the bags that we received this weekend and I am quite pleased! I have high demands for the quality of our products and the available bags all passed through my hands. This is basically a beta production of a complex design and we had some variance that I had to pull, but I'm quite proud of what we've accomplished thus far.

I wish I could see your faces when you fill them up, put them on, and experience the unparalleled comfort of our design!! Have fun with them! Break 'em out, break 'em in, and let me know what you think!

Grip Equipment is all about well-researched design and I want you to tell us what you like, what you don't, or what you want to see in future generations.

Now, if you are one of the lucky few that manages to get your hands on one, do not worry if it looks a bit wonky right out of the box. The structural inserts did get a bit compressed during shipping, as they have some inherent pliability. But you can straighten the inserts with your hands and fill it with discs, and the bag will conform to the sleek, handsome shape we designed it to be.

But if, by chance, after some time elapses and an insert still won't cooperate, let us know and we will make it right. Grip Equipment wants to make sure all of our customers to have our tour bags as we designed them!

Thanks all!
J@

Well-researched design perhaps, just wish they'd had well-researched production also.