• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Custom Octo hanging out on hole 1 of the Lower Bohart Course at the Rocky Mountain Championships

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 185
Why are there no external pencil holders on this bag? That's the only thing it seems to be missing.

I'm assuming it's because there isn't a "dedicated" scorecard pocket on the outside. I just keep the very top of the large side pocket open during a round that houses the detail pocket with the pencil/scorecard holder if I'm keeping score on a card.

I agree it would be nice to have even easier access on the outside of the bag, but feel it's really just nitpicking an already awesome bag.

Pound DG announcement via facebook:

WE MOVED TO PORTLAND!
(hence why things have been so quiet on the Facebook front)

Everyone has been so incredibly welcoming, both in the DG community and otherwise, and has made us immediately feel like we are home. We were even lucky enough to find a place right between Pier Park and Blue Lake, as we are now living the dream of dreams in the disc golf mecca of the west. So, if you live here or happen to be visiting, hit us up and we'll try to make it out for a round and a beer (cause Portland happens to be a beer mecca as well if you hadn't heard, and we happen to like beer almost as much as throwing disc).

Stay tuned these next couple weeks as we've got some exciting things on the horizon. Also, we happen to have a handful of packs in stock right this very instant, so if you've been in the market but didn't want to wait now is one of those rare times you could take advantage.

Cheers,
Levi, Christina, Carlton & the Pound Crew

Those bags look sick. I'd love a lime green one.

Pound DG announcement via facebook:

WE MOVED TO PORTLAND!
(hence why things have been so quiet on the Facebook front)

Everyone has been so incredibly welcoming, both in the DG community and otherwise, and has made us immediately feel like we are home. We were even lucky enough to find a place right between Pier Park and Blue Lake, as we are now living the dream of dreams in the disc golf mecca of the west. So, if you live here or happen to be visiting, hit us up and we'll try to make it out for a round and a beer (cause Portland happens to be a beer mecca as well if you hadn't heard, and we happen to like beer almost as much as throwing disc).

Stay tuned these next couple weeks as we've got some exciting things on the horizon. Also, we happen to have a handful of packs in stock right this very instant, so if you've been in the market but didn't want to wait now is one of those rare times you could take advantage.

Cheers,
Levi, Christina, Carlton & the Pound Crew
Right on. Welcome to Beervana!

latest

Have there been rumors of a smaller bag?

Yes. I've heard it from the source. It's coming. Expect big things from the little bag.
There's a bigger one too -- the Pound-Mahal hybrid. I've seen that one in real life. It was designed for Dietrich and KJ specifically and it is sweet. But more than I'd ever need.

Post round putting session last night at Big Horn Ridge in Big Sky(no relation). Lone Mountain in the background with a fresh coat coat of the white stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 60
1 day. 2 Stickin' Putts Octothorpes. 4 tacos. 5 courses. 30 beers. 84 holes.

1 #TEAM.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
The Octo isn't that big. I carry 18-20 usually, and that is about what it holds comfortably without sticking extras into the side/storage compartments. I mean, the main can be pushed wit the four up to to 22 total, but 18-20 total is the sweet spot.

The Octo isn't that big. I carry 18-20 usually, and that is about what it holds comfortably without sticking extras into the side/storage compartments. I mean, the main can be pushed wit the four up to to 22 total, but 18-20 total is the sweet spot.

I typically carry ~15 in a catalyst backpack (plus clothing and food). When I wear out my bag, I'm looking for something with a 15ish capacity, extra storage and a reasonable pricetag.

The Grip C doesn't have the extra storage and the current pound bag is too expensive. Something in the middle would be perfect for me.

Well, I think you will be happy with what I know about the smaller Pound bag.

Latest posts