• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

Innova: Lion 1-31-2019

180.1g
21.7 dia
1.7 height
1.4 rim depth
19.0 inside rim dia
1.3 rim thickness
6.5 rim config

Mid range of some sort?...

That sounds badass :hfive:

*As long as it's not some V-tech horse****

**Looks similar to the Mako3 but not as tall

Last edited:
Innova: Lion 1-31-2019
180.1g
21.7 dia
1.7 height
1.4 rim depth
19.0 inside rim dia
1.3 rim thickness
6.5 rim config
Mid range of some sort?...

That sounds badass :hfive:
*As long as it's not some V-tech horse****
**Looks similar to the Mako3 but not as tall

Below are the dimensions of the Infinite Discs Chariot. I don't have one, but it's been described as a Mako3 with a bead. V-Tech? I'm not sure, maybe someone can let us know.

Diameter: 21.7 cm
Height: 1.7 cm
Rim Depth: 1.4 cm
Rim Width: 1.4 cm
Max Weight: 180.00 g

Pretty darn close to this new 'Lion'...

Last edited:
The Rat has similar dimensions too...except it's 21.2 diameter instead of 21.7...so the Lion is a true mid.

Below are the dimensions of the Infinite Discs Chariot. I don't have one, but it's been described as a Mako3 with a bead. V-Tech? I'm not sure, maybe someone can let us know.

Diameter: 21.7 cm
Height: 1.7 cm
Rim Depth: 1.4 cm
Rim Width: 1.4 cm
Max Weight: 180.00 g

Pretty darn close to this new 'Lion'...

The Chariot is a clone of the 1.8 QMS.

Basically a flat top QMS with a micro bead.

So I'm excited for this mold.

Hopefully it's just a flat top QMS.

The Chariot is a clone of the 1.8 QMS.

Basically a flat top QMS with a micro bead.

So I'm excited for this mold.

Hopefully it's just a flat top QMS.

The QMS is now run with the Shark3 top so they should be equally as flat as a Chariot.

Don't think they would steal the QMS from Millennium, but I don't doubt they would try to make something similar.

Could be a Beadless MD3/MD4. Really just make a blunt(er) Mako3 to give it some LSS.

Weird new numbers on the Champion Firestorm.... 14/4/-1/3. Why even release this discs? seems awfully close to not only the Colossus, but their new Corvette as well. Odd.

With Barsby's new Star Roadrunner featuring children's art along with the beloved Star Destroyer, will flight number stamps begin to etch out their own premium market?

Weird new numbers on the Champion Firestorm.... 14/4/-1/3. Why even release this discs? seems awfully close to not only the Colossus, but their new Corvette as well. Odd.

Why? Because they molded them, so they're going to put them out there and see who will buy them... :popcorn:

Why? Because they molded them, so they're going to put them out there and see who will buy them... :popcorn:

I agree the Firestorm is a bit of a weird one. I have a star 175g from the initial holiday run last year. Its actually a fairly worthy driver. It definitely didn't come out as overstable as Innova was envisioning. For big arms the Firestorm has a big S curve flight. Some high speed turn mixed with a substantial fade.

I've found the Colossus to be more understable and a little glidier. Very similar look and hand feel between the two though.

The Firestorm won't ever be the longest disc in the bag, but it does fine anyway. It overlaps with a lot of other drivers Innova makes. That said, I still like the Firestorm a LOT better than the Groove.

Latest posts