• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

I came here to wonder aloud why Innova would produce a DX RocX3. It appears as though I'm not the only one scratching my head.

I do actually like XT plastic though. It retains its tackiness longer than DX in my experience, and is my favorite plastic for Colts. XT plastic putters are certainly not the worst thing to sell to noobs at big box stores.

The XT Mako3s that came out last month seem to be selling well. They're up pretty high on DGC's bestseller list, as of this writing.

DX RocX3 are great. I have been using some halloween ones and it's good to know they will come out with a stock run.

They start out nice and overstable and beat into being completely straight for a lot longer than a DX Roc3 would in my experience. To me they are just longer life DX Roc3s and stable enough to fight some wind when new. The halloweens I have are really stiff DX and feel really good. Highly recommend.

I came here to wonder aloud why Innova would produce a DX RocX3. It appears as though I'm not the only one scratching my head.

I do actually like XT plastic though. It retains its tackiness longer than DX in my experience, and is my favorite plastic for Colts. XT plastic putters are certainly not the worst thing to sell to noobs at big box stores.

XT for the Colt is nice, if I were to switch putter styles a Colt in XT is what I would get as it feels like the old DX. When I was looking for putters in the 2000's I was tying hard and low to find a XD but they were replaced by the XD+, I eventually settled on the Magnet mold and recently DGA Titanic in Proline to use when my Jawbreaker's get too much grip went temps are ~95 F on up.

Pre sale for the new "Pro Aviar Ricky Wysocki 2019" here in Sweden and it´s $1 more than the LUNA ;)

Plastic is geting expensive. . . or Pro salary pushing the prices up

The XT Mako3s that came out last month seem to be selling well. They're up pretty high on DGC's bestseller list, as of this writing.

I picked up 3 XT Makos last month. I wanted a shorter version of my Champion Mako3.

The XT Makos were much less stable than I would have liked, so I picked up 3 XT Mako3 discs to try, thinking they would be more like my Champion. Almost no difference from the XT Makos I bought earlier.

I was a bit disappointed in the XT Mako3, and now I use my Bullfrog as a shorter Mako3 to compliment my Champion.

I'm not sure what the costs become for European customers.

All our prices are including VAT. . in Sweden we have 25% VAT so the discs themself are really not that expensive here. ( But VAT are )
If i buy from Infinite i have to pay Swedish VAT and customs

Here in Sweden a LUNA cost $16+$4 VAT . .. a Ricky Aviar is $1 more

They sure are stiff. A little stiffer than stock kc pro. This is the prettiest of the three I received.

Attachments

• 20190801_212001.jpg
    20190801_212001.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 83