• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Ozone Discs (Andro One)

As a lower power player I welcome the slightly less stable version. Will be picking at least that one maybe both up. Good call on the color choices and stamp as well.

I'm no cannon by any means and really liked the FRs, but I would welcome a little extra beef. Can't wait to see these start getting some reviews. They're a really nice mold that is quite unique walking the line between mid and fairway.

Thanks for the positive words. That was the consensus of most throwers. They liked the straight direct flight but could use a touch of stability. Also the bottom edge was too sharp. We were able to kill 2 birds with 1 stone by rounding off the edge and adding more contour to the wing.

Here is a comparison of the proto and production discs.

nqe5i1.jpg

As a lower power player I welcome the slightly less stable version. Will be picking at least that one maybe both up. Good call on the color choices and stamp as well.

Thanks! Yeah that was one reason we didn't go crazy with the change. We wanted a bit more stability but we didn't want to make the discs so beefy that both configurations were overstable. We want the understable configuration to have a slight HST.

New one looks deeper, is that just the angle or is it actually deeper?

According to PDGA spec sheet

Max Weight:178.5g
Diameter: 21.5cm
Height: 1.8cm
Rim Depth: 1.3cm
Inside Rim Dia: 18.5cm
Rim Thickness: 1.5cm

Dunno how that compares to the proto.

I have a feeling the retooled Andro is going to form an awesome duo for short courses with a Fossil Serp.

Can't wait until they come in.

New one looks deeper, is that just the angle or is it actually deeper?

Both it is slightly deeper but the picture definitely exaggerates it. We had to go a little deeper to round out the bottom edge.

Andro One flight

Here is a shot with the second run stable configuration. You can see even given little power the disc will hold a stable hyzer line. It's a smooth predictable fade however and it's not overly beefy. This shot was to a hole 285ft on the left. I missed a little to the right and was deep about 10 ft.

Really cool to see people living their dreams. I look forward to more reviews on this disc, as I have never found a mid I truly love, so maybe this tweener disc would be something I would like. Keep up the good work.

Really cool to see people living their dreams. I look forward to more reviews on this disc, as I have never found a mid I truly love, so maybe this tweener disc would be something I would like. Keep up the good work.

Thanks so much! We hope it's the disc that your looking for.

Andro+ and Andro-

PDGA approved production run is complete and discs are stamped and on the way to us from the stamping facility. Discs will arrive next week and the Official release date is December 28th. :)

Attachments

• disc packaging_1.jpg
    disc packaging_1.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 43
Ozone Shirts and hats

Wanted to show you guys some apparel we have been working on. We are waiting for the samples to inspect them in person and then we will make them available on our site. Hats are flex fit hats and will be $24.00. Shirts will range based on type.

We had a shipping delay with the Andros but it looks like everything is straightened out and they will be available at the end of this week.

Attachments

• next level__black_mockup.png
    next level__black_mockup.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 21
  • FB_IMG_1451588770529.jpg
    FB_IMG_1451588770529.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 23
Wanted to show you guys some apparel we have been working on. We are waiting for the samples to inspect them in person and then we will make them available on our site. Hats are flex fit hats and will be $24.00. Shirts will range based on type.

We had a shipping delay with the Andros but it looks like everything is straightened out and they will be available at the end of this week.

Those are some sick looking shirts and hats. Glad to see something other than a flat bill or trucker!

Glad to see something other than a flat bill or trucker!
I kinda of like the mesh trucker type hats. The venting is a must for muggy Ohio summers. Also, flex fit hats aren't comfortable for people that don't have the perfect size head to fit the one they need. I have a big noggin and they never have one that is big enough for me. I don't even wear my MVP hat because it gives me a headache, and no matter what I do it will not stretch out a little. I've gotten it wet and let it dry at full stretch, only to have it rebound back to normal. Give me an actual fitted hat, Velcro or old school snaps...

I kinda of like the mesh trucker type hats. The venting is a must for muggy Ohio summers. Also, flex fit hats aren't comfortable for people that don't have the perfect size head to fit the one they need. I have a big noggin and they never have one that is big enough for me. I don't even wear my MVP hat because it gives me a headache, and no matter what I do it will not stretch out a little. I've gotten it wet and let it dry at full stretch, only to have it rebound back to normal. Give me an actual fitted hat, Velcro or old school snaps...

I suppose I should modify my statement. I like 6 panel truckers, just not the foam front or high top ones. StL summers get a little muggy as well, but velcro over snaps anyday, or even better the strap with the buckle.

We will definitely add other options to the mix either a snapback or Velcro most likely.

I prefer flex-fit hats mostly because they fit my lg-xl sized head just right! That said I have come across some that the cut of the fabric must have been a little off and takes some time to stretch out.

But you can't always please everyone with one product. Variation makes life interesting!

I prefer flex-fit hats mostly because they fit my lg-xl sized head just right! That said I have come across some that the cut of the fabric must have been a little off and takes some time to stretch out.

But you can't always please everyone with one product. Variation makes life interesting!

Lol exactly. That's why we chose flex fit first. We had samples made that we'd like to wear ourselves and it's the only thing that fits me comfortably. I've had some where it's still not right though like you said so we'll see how they turn out. Should be here this week.

How about shirts. We were planning on doing polyester performance tees. Do you guys prefer those or regular cotton tees or a blend?

I personally prefer a regular cotton tee. I am more apt to wear that shirt doing things other than DGing. And in general they seem to hold up better as I am digging through the brush looking for the disc I shanked off a tree.

Latest posts