• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Tour Live Coverage

Yep, everything looks great, I would say best stream quality ever. Even the commercials work..

Too many people choked it to death. MPO in the afternoon should be interesting.. Haven't had any issues other than the 507. Stream looks crisp. My beef is how tiny the video window is.. I'm not giving up a whole monitor for full screen.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 26
Too many people choked it to death. MPO in the afternoon should be interesting.. Haven't had any issues other than the 507. Stream looks crisp. My beef is how tiny the video window is.. I'm not giving up a whole monitor for full screen.

Yes, super anoying, i have my big iPad on fullscreen . . can´t really watch this on my computer. . need to have this forúm up ;)

The volume on the ads needs to be halved, the stream is working pretty well so far, in comparison to prior events

Come on, who else but Nate would say," this group is completely unraveling on this final hole."

I love that kind of language. I do hope they take a step back from the repetitive comments. Big Jerm got better at that as he went, but he wasn't live either.

The competition manual only prohibits players (and by extension, caddies) from having animals with them. It does not prohibit spectators from having animals with them as long as the property allows it. 100% positive the person with the dog was a spectator following the group, not a part of the group.

Are we locked in to the Doss's the rest of the season? I thought they had new commentary moving forward? I'm glad they showed scores more often. That's a good thing.

It seems like the frame dropping issue was resolved when they restarted the stream. I tuned in to watch 15-18 and it looked much better - I wasn't planning to watch herky jerky MPO coverage so I was very happy to see that

Yes, super anoying, i have my big iPad on fullscreen . . can´t really watch this on my computer. . need to have this forúm up ;)
I really had no idea why I tossed my iPad into my backpack this morning. But, after reading your post, I'm guessing it was subconscious. Disc golf on the iPad, work on the computer - its a good day stuck in the cubicle.

The competition manual only prohibits players (and by extension, caddies) from having animals with them. It does not prohibit spectators from having animals with them as long as the property allows it. 100% positive the person with the dog was a spectator following the group, not a part of the group.

Yeah, as I kept watching, it became clear that the guy was a spectator who like to carry a heavy bag of discs around. Though, I also thought spectators were not supposed to be allow to hang out with the player group.

Yeah, as I kept watching, it became clear that the guy was a spectator who like to carry a heavy bag of discs around. Though, I also thought spectators were not supposed to be allow to hang out with the player group.

I am not for sure about the official rules, but I have been invited to join lead card group twice.
Once they wanted a local as a spotter....but hey.