• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man these salient defenders are bold. It's a crappy bag clearly. And worse a crappy company that clearly doesn't give a hoot about customers. I wanted this bag so badly. I had it in the cart several times during the pre order. So glad I waited. Ill support the small guy whenever I can and do all the time.

Stinky is no troll. He is just probably bored with the crappy Wisconsin weather and willing to say what needs to be said. Agree with him or not if you get through the smugness of his posts they hold a ton of merit. Take off your hater glasses and asses this situation. If you come out a supporter of salient, good for you. Glass half full people are needed in this glass
half empty world.

Man these salient defenders are bold. It's a crappy bag clearly. And worse a crappy company that clearly doesn't give a hoot about customers. I wanted this bag so badly. I had it in the cart several times during the pre order. So glad I waited. Ill support the small guy whenever I can and do all the time.

Stinky is no troll. He is just probably bored with the crappy Wisconsin weather and willing to say what needs to be said. Agree with him or not if you get through the smugness of his posts they hold a ton of merit. Take off your hater glasses and asses this situation. If you come out a supporter of salient, good for you. Glass half full people are needed in this glass
half empty world.

It is clearly not a crappy bag. Not one person has said that. All have said how nice and good it felt. Except for the one defect. The service is sub par. But with a quality product and learning from misrakes that can be fixed. Being bored is not an excuse for being a complete db. U are the only person who sees any merit in his posts. I don't blame u for being put off. But don't say its a crap bag. Thats untrue.

half empty world.

it's hard to make a judgement about a bag that you haven't gotten your hands on don't you think? besides the one issue of that one bag not having straps seen, everyone else has said the construction and material is both solid. as for the not giving a hoot about customers, that isn't true, but it is being perceived that way and I aim to change that

Man these salient defenders are bold. It's a crappy bag clearly.

Couldn't be much farther from the truth. I'm expecting the bag to be quite good, as the Contender and the Challenger I have or have purchased (gift for brother-in-law) are.

Virtually all of the feedback from people who have them has been positive. They've commented on the comfort, the quality of the materials, and more.

It is clearly not a crappy bag. Not one person has said that. All have said how nice and good it felt. Except for the one defect. The service is sub par. But with a quality product and learning from misrakes that can be fixed. Being bored is not an excuse for being a complete db. U are the only person who sees any merit in his posts. I don't blame u for being put off. But don't say its a crap bag. Thats untrue.

So you have one in your hands? How can you say it's not crap if you have never felt it? That is what I'm saying blindly supporting or disputing the actual bag is dumb. But calling salient out on their bill crap is definitely warranted. In all honesty your three times the troll anyone else here is. Pot meet kettle. I have no issues with that at all I like your troll ness sometimes.

it was bought before the company email was established, and Heavy Critters will tell you if you ask him. that domain was taken by him

And to go back to my past comment ... welcome to 2013. Seriously anyone with an ounce of common sense knows in today's world you have to secure the website domain name before starting telling people or it gets snatched up to be sold...Hell GoDaddy does this themselves sometime. And it costs less then 10 bucks to do that...maybe they needed to have some pre-sales to be able to afford it

Couldn't be much farther from the truth. I'm expecting the bag to be quite good, as the Contender and the Challenger I have or have purchased (gift for brother-in-law) are.

Virtually all of the feedback from people who have them has been positive. They've commented on the comfort, the quality of the materials, and more.

These bags were a different approach. I believe those were made stateside not over seas and in much smaller batches. Not even close to comparing apples to apples. And those two bags cannot be that good I have see every bag out there but not a single pf bag ever. That has to say something.

You will all see soon enough I think the bag will be a let down to a lot of people. Expect a ton of them on the mp soon.

it's hard to make a judgement about a bag that you haven't gotten your hands on don't you think? besides the one issue of that one bag not having straps seen, everyone else has said the construction and material is both solid. as for the not giving a hoot about customers, that isn't true, but it is being perceived that way and I aim to change that

Your efforts are to be commended, I don't envy you in this at all. But you do represent a company that is well......

I am basing my opinion off of what those that have felt the bag say. All positive. Not one negative about the quality. Except the missing strap bag

:clapl
So you have one in your hands? How can you say it's not crap if you have never felt it? That is what I'm saying blindly supporting or disputing the actual bag is dumb. But calling salient out on their bill crap is definitely warranted. In all honesty your three times the troll anyone else here is. Pot meet kettle. I have no issues with that at all I like your troll ness sometimes.

These bags were a different approach. I believe those were made stateside not over seas and in much smaller batches. Not even close to comparing apples to apples. And those two bags cannot be that good I have see every bag out there but not a single pf bag ever. That has to say something.

You will all see soon enough I think the bag will be a let down to a lot of people. Expect a ton of them on the mp soon.

they may not be in your area but I have seen them. they were small runs and they have sold out every single run they did, and that's not saying something?

they may not be in your area but I have seen them. they were small runs and they have sold out every single run they did, and that's not saying something?

I knew that line was coming. I made a ton of bags too and sold every one. All 7 of them and everyone loved them. ( repourposed army bags) so I must be as good as salient then! Small runs sold out means nothing at all. Look at gorilla boy he is small and I'd bet at any given moment i would find one on almost any course out there. Not just here is Wisconsin.

I knew that line was coming. I made a ton of bags too and sold every one. All 7 of them and everyone loved them. ( repourposed army bags) so I must be as good as salient then! Small runs sold out means nothing at all. Look at gorilla boy he is small and I'd bet at any given moment i would find one on almost any course out there. Not just here is Wisconsin.

MJ carried or carries one. Why don't u ask him?

I knew that line was coming. I made a ton of bags too and sold every one. All 7 of them and everyone loved them. ( repourposed army bags) so I must be as good as salient then! Small runs sold out means nothing at all. Look at gorilla boy he is small and I'd bet at any given moment is find one on almost any course out there. Not just here is Wisconsin.

so you're telling me that with grip, voodoo gorilla boy etc being out there selling 100 bags in the span of a very short time isn't impressive? cause for someone who hasn't really done sales, I would say that's pretty good and I'm not even sure on the number in each run. it was probably more than 100. I know you don't support the company, but don't discredit physical flight or salient's product. if they are selling which they are, it's obviously a good product

MJ carried or carries one. Why don't u ask him?
honestly I'm not interested in a pro down south carrying a free bag that does not exist anymore. I wonder if he would want to be a part of salient if he knew what was going on. his opinion would not matter to me what so ever. Again i am not knocking any of the bags at all just the awesome display of how not to run a business in todays environment. social media is a very powerful tool which can greatly help a company grow. It can also hurt as well. The bag aside the company making it has clearly bitten off more than it can chew and excuses and shifting blame is no way to clear the air and do business.

I personally pay for quality and I am not scared to do so. I owned a grip and loved it. only reason its gone is it was just too big for me. I was wanting this catalyst to be a great bag cause its right in the size range i was hoping for. At this point even if salient wanted to give one to me id turn it down. I cannot support a company that cannot own up to their mistakes and oversights.

Tourney how far are you from Salients front door? Your a homer right?

Prob an hour or so. I know a few of the guys personally. And yeah I will stand up for them bc I know them as people, not just business owners. But my opinions are based on what I have seen from PF and the pics and reviews of customers that have bags in hand. All were positive. Especially on the Quality side of things.

Prob an hour or so. I know a few of the guys personally. And yeah I will stand up for them bc I know them as people, not just business owners. But my opinions are based on what I have seen from PF and the pics and reviews of customers that have bags in hand. All were positive. Especially on the Quality side of things.

Pretty much what I thought why your opinion means little to me. As far as this bag I mean. Not personally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.