• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Whiz is on the money about rollers too.

I was also disappointed about the no rollers/no skip flare thing. I need the rollers to help make up for the fact that I don't throw as far as everyone (didn't throw 1 roller all tourney though). The long grass basically meant it was point and shoot. Wherever your disc first hit was where it was going to stay. So aim for the basket. But then you sometimes got a random huge skip and got screwed.

I'm ok with the screw up as well, it makes my rounds look some what presentable, but I want to know what I really shot.

I checked them out on my 5 hour trip home before they got messed up. My rating should go up about 5-10 points or so. But with the screw up.....it would be alot more.

It was 990 or something like that before the screwup. So close!

i know :thmbdown:

It felt like a 1000 rated round... does that count?
The worst is i missed a 10 footer and hit metal about 6 times without going in.
I'll get my 1000 soon enough.

I never knew you were an artist!

And you know how I feel about mando's. :rolleyes: Lines should always be marked for tourneys.

I figured you would enjoy the discussion. It doesnt matter how I "feel" its about how they are marked. And you have a different opinion, about Nevin #14's double mandos, than I do...(maybe I just marked them crooked) but they are clear and marked. So everyone knows when the disc is OB even if they don't agree with how it was marked.

i was extremely worried about hitting the mando tree on 9 at lovers just because it was there but managed to get around it ok, i did plunk a tree off the tee at chalybeate, i think on 14, that was probably about 15 or 20 ft in front of me, probably worked out for the best on that hole since i was destined to go down the side of the mountain had i not hit it...

Latest posts