• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to do something with my Ace Race disc.
100_0238.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, I think I just got a peek at my Christmas present!!!!
Thanks, Jeff. That thing is an heirloom. Any tips on preserving it? Seal it in a vacuum bag before I wall hang it? Man...you've outdone yourself! :hfive:

My color palette experiment with idye I just got last week

Attachments

• IMG_20121113_191338_100.jpg
    IMG_20121113_191338_100.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20121113_184100_798.jpg
    IMG_20121113_184100_798.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 81
Thanks, Jeff. That thing is an heirloom. Any tips on preserving it? Seal it in a vacuum bag before I wall hang it? Man...you've outdone yourself! :hfive:

They keep really well as long as they are out of the sunlight. A friend has some that are nine years old. He has had them in bags packed away and he said they look as good or better than the day I gave them to him. :thmbup:

thats awesome

Thank you , making the transition from RIT to idye and did a couple of color wheel dyes to see what my color palette looks like before I do any designs or specific color combinations here's another its an early ice champ wraith xout

Attachments

• IMG_20121115_205235_645.jpg
    IMG_20121115_205235_645.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 67

that would be just so wrong not to throw that thing and show it off.

OH, I'll be glad to show it off! :D

after I actually open it Christmas morning (my family is traditional that way).

...but I did send him a handfull of randoms, figuring one or two for the wall, one or two to throw, etc. Looks like those will be surprises (I feel like a kid again).

I am just SO impressed with all the work in this thread. For those who lurk and admire here (like I did), many of these guys do commission work, so I suggest you give 'em a chance with your canvases, too! :thmbup:

At this moment I'm pretty thrilled to be a K-State Wildcat! Too bad while I was there we were the Big 8's whipping post.

I put a pinch of powdered RIT in a shotglass, add about a tsp of acetone and get busy with it. It takes a little practice to get used to but it is instant gratification and I like that!

I put a pinch of powdered RIT in a shotglass, add about a tsp of acetone and get busy with it. It takes a little practice to get used to but it is instant gratification and I like that!

I'll have to give it a shot when I get more rit all mine is already mixed with water in bottles. Thanks for sharing Dan! :hfive:

Check it out , just experimented with a new white star monster with idye, whatcha think

Attachments

• IMG_20121116_173802_381.jpg
    IMG_20121116_173802_381.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts