• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Are the 2nd run flaks still being produced? Are there any left in stock for the 2nd run? I'm going to be ordering my next bag this week, and was curious to the wait and availability. I'm still very intrigued by the option to order the custom colors for a marginal additional cost.

Jeremy and myself(wes) are out of town until Friday and we have several flak bags that will ship on that Monday. Thanks for waiting on us and we will be slow on emails but all orders will be shipped sameday if placed before 2:30 central time.

Flak update: Black/Navy, Black/Orange, Black, and a few custom orders will all be shipping this week. Stay tuned on tracking and confirmation emails! Other colors will be popping out over the next few days.

Question for anyone who has their 2nd run bag already...how easy is it to get discs in/out of the sides with a big nalgene bottle in the pocket? The first runs were said to be really hard to get a disc in the pocket with a water bottle in the holder...is this still the case? Also could someone take pictures with a couple of nalgenes in the holders...of all the pictures we have i have yet to see one like this. Only the picture of the all black bag with the two skinnier bottles. Thanks.

Flak update: Black/Navy, Black/Orange, Black, and a few custom orders will all be shipping this week. Stay tuned on tracking and confirmation emails! Other colors will be popping out over the next few days.
When them greenies gonna drop?