• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

does anyone else have the problem of the material coming around the front of the pvc frame in the front?
any way to fix that ?

does anyone else have the problem of the material coming around the front of the pvc frame in the front?
any way to fix that ?

when my first run was brand new the fit was a bit tight so the corner of the frame popped out a few times but after i used it for a few rounds the frame always stayed behind the material...

I'm at work and can't facebook

are there more pictures of the 3rd Run???

and if so could they be posted here?

and just out of curiosity...could the HB guys give a shipping estimate to Calgary Canada
(I think there is a Flak or 2 (orig protos) bombing around up here)

Looks like preorders are up for 3rd run Flaks, but the price has gone up to $180 without shipping. That basically puts it on par with the Grip, which I am bummed about because I wanted to see how Grip would handle a lower-priced competitor.

I am assuming all the second bags have been sent out.

Is anyone going to post some more pics and reviews?

Bumping this back to the top. Any word on what other colors are going to be available around the holidays?

Also, any pics of someone with these on? I am gonna scan the thread here, but it is long...

Looking good. Moving in the right direction and addressed almost all of my previous concerns. The only thing I think the Grip has on it are the rails on the bottom. Some may not like it, but I think they are fantastic (and yes, I've used it on slopes) and I'm still a little concerned about bottom wear on the Flak.

Very nice HB. Flak/Grip/Prodiscus is looking to be an interesting segment of the market.

That is looking great. The video addresses the only problem with the 2nd run bag I have which is the floppy top pocket.

Hyzer Bomb: Would love to know if there is any way to get just the top pocket insert that makes the bottom of it not sag.
Thank you, love my Flak.

That is looking great. The video addresses the only problem with the 2nd run bag I have which is the floppy top pocket.

Hyzer Bomb: Would love to know if there is any way to get just the top pocket insert that makes the bottom of it not sag.
Thank you, love my Flak.

Yes, just email me and we can figure something out.
[email protected]

anymore information available on this yet?

Not really but when we get the bags in it will be much easier to wrap our brains around this.

Also, I never made it really clear in the video, but the PVC frame is now gone. It has an internal hard shell built in frame. :thmbup:

Latest posts