• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Gospel of the PD

well i know it is an awesome disc because it seems to stay in everyones bag. However I just don't like ordering something new when I can't feel it first. I will probably order 2-3 PD's for my birthday in a few months, other than that I just don't buy many new discs. I am a used bin bargain hunter.

how much power does the pd require to flip up? more than qolf?

I would say less from what I remember. Its easy to pop them to straight. They won't have the HS turn. The less power, the sooner and harder the fade.

My glow whippet and 3 PDs are waiting for me to come home. I haven't been this excited to open up discs that I have ordered in a long time.

But in a more serious aspect, the p line does feel like a combo of champ and pro and feels amazing and the s line feels like a super nice grippy stiffer star plastic. I can't wait till tomorrow to give them a toss.

dgdave said:
Anyone throwing the XMas stamped ones. I read they are less stable, but how much?

I have a few of those and they don't seem any less stable than my production stamp ones. I don't have any Freak stamped ones though so I don't know if those differ.

I've thrown 3 Christmas stamped PD's, and 2 regular/non-freak stamped S PD's and they seem the same to me.

BLURR said:
The freak stamped S-PD's remind me a lot of a faster X-Pred
That's the general impression I have of the mold overall.