• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Temple Of ROC!!!!

3320w3n.jpg

^^^^^^^dont see how this violated Photobuckets terms of use?, that site sucks my balls

This means I'll probably go around buying all the Old Rocs I can find. :x Innova...

Considering how the Roc+ flies in Star, I can only imagine what it'd do in DX. I'm in the minority that actually likes the Star Roc+ but they REALLY need to leave the DX alone. Cue the backlash from hell.

someone on the PDGA forums said:
so dave,there seems to be some questioning about the current run of dx rocs out right now. are they the roc + mold? does this mean the rancho mold is gonna be replaced by the roc +? please say it isnt so!!!

Here is a question on the Innova/ask Dave D thread.
I really wish I could post on the PDGA forums so I could cast my vote.
Can you PDGA members please let your voices be heard? I will do what I can through e-mail.

Dave D on the PDGA Forums said:
It isn't so. The + mold is only for certain Rocs like the R-Pro. I am not sure if we have run any DX. We did try it in Champion, and it was fine. The + mold has limited uses, but is helpful for certain type discs.

tito said:
It isn't so. The + mold is only for certain Rocs like the R-Pro. I am not sure if we have run any DX. We did try it in Champion, and it was fine. The + mold has limited uses, but is helpful for certain type discs.

Party pooper!

Anyway, I checked our Rocs at the store today, and indeed all the dx were Ranchos, and the R-Pro were +'s.

I crammed a cart full of DX Ranchos.
I have my finger hovering above the "place order" button.
I'm just waiting for the official announcement that the DX Rancho is dead.
Yeah, I know what Dave D said... but I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his mind eventually.

Brace yourselves.
:(

tito said:
hmmmmmm, i guess i have a disc from the future then
0c31ac2d.jpg

58097fda.jpg

INB4 this looks shopped........

You can tell from the pics that's def a Roc+ in Jesse's hand. Dammit Innova. What the hell are they trying to prove? Pretty soon the Teebirds will all be the + mold too. Good thing I have about 20 new Ranchos and 20 nice, old Teebirds waiting to be thrown! :p

Jesse, if they did permanently switch the DX Roc to the + mold I'll join you in your boycott. Though it will make me really sad :(

maybe its a mis-stamp that went unnoticed.
Maybe they are testing the waters.
Maybe its from a stiffer blend of R-Pro that fell off the cart as the batch was on its way to stamping and somebody picked it up later,thought it was DX and added it to the wrong pile.

either way, we must get to the bottom of this

58097fda.jpg

disgusting :evil: :shock:

I'm slowly switching back to the Roc and now I read this travesty. man my timing sucks gdd's.

tito said:
maybe its a mis-stamp that went unnoticed.
Maybe they are testing the waters.
Maybe its from a stiffer blend of R-Pro that fell off the cart as the batch was on its way to stamping and somebody picked it up later,thought it was DX and added it to the wrong pile.

either way, we must get to the bottom of this
naw man, im pretty sure i know DX when i see it.

considering you did start this thread I guess you would have to know your rocs.. my bad
well hell...