• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

I met someone today at my local course who had the two tester discs. He let me throw them in a soccer field, and I liked them both. I see more rubber in my future :)

I met someone today at my local course who had the two tester discs. He let me throw them in a soccer field, and I liked them both. I see more rubber in my future :)

From your sig, try the Ibex. It pushed the Buzzz out of my bag. Perfectly stable. I can't say enough good things about it.

From your sig, try the Ibex. It pushed the Buzzz out of my bag. Perfectly stable. I can't say enough good things about it.

Yea, an Ibex is on my list, but if it aint broke, don't fix it...the Buzzz is the most reliable disc in my bag.

What I really need lately is a Summit. Maybe I'll pick one up tomorrow ;)

Yea, an Ibex is on my list, but if it aint broke, don't fix it...the Buzzz is the most reliable disc in my bag.

What I really need lately is a Summit. Maybe I'll pick one up tomorrow ;)

That's what I thought, too, until I figured out the Ibex has more glide, powers down better, holds a straighter line, and handles crosswinds better. The only thing it doesn't do as well as a Buzzz is handle a headwind.

Well someone was saying that the R419 feels like the first proto Laces that went out to testers so maybe the "B" is a slightly altered version of those discs.

I have a 419B and a 420B. The 420B is flat compared to what others have described.

420B

photojun09072848.jpg

Last edited:
Thats pretty flat...my R419b has a slight dome on it but barely...And today begins my 3 days straight of testing, if the weather in South Carolina holds up

So do we have an OS lace? Or something like a predator/firebird

I think the former! Sounds from testers so far that the R420 is really fast. Plus, the R420 project was an OS Lace. That's what Steve said when it was on Facebook.

Hey guys, anyone up in Massachusetts that could possibly let me stay at their house (I don't need a bed, floor space will do) for the Vibram Open 2013 would be Awesome. I've posted that I need help on the NEFA and on the tournament thread on DiscGolfCourseReview.

I know this isn't exactly Vibram Disc Golf related but I'm trying to save money on a hotel and car rentals, so I'm doing all I can.

Just Private Message me if you can provide any help

Hey guys, anyone up in Massachusetts that could possibly let me stay at their house (I don't need a bed, floor space will do) for the Vibram Open 2013 would be Awesome. I've posted that I need help on the NEFA and on the tournament thread on DiscGolfCourseReview.

I know this isn't exactly Vibram Disc Golf related but I'm trying to save money on a hotel and car rentals, so I'm doing all I can.

Just Private Message me if you can provide any help

Fast forward to 1:49

:)

Throw a Summit, do you turn it over? If so, >40mph
Throw a Ridge, do you turn it over? If so, >52mph
Throw a VP, do you turn it over? If so, stop taking steroids.

One of the best quotes from the first vibram disc golf thread.

That's what I thought, too, until I figured out the Ibex has more glide, powers down better, holds a straighter line, and handles crosswinds better. The only thing it doesn't do as well as a Buzzz is handle a headwind.

This.

So does anyone want to spare a R420 and send it to me? I received the R419 and its awesome. I would love to try the R420. Any testers live in South Carolina?

Latest posts