• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be making a couple new materials, a Vibram bag, apparel, water bottles, patches, stickers, towels ... Maybe even a basket?

Now we've just got to figure out the order.

See above quote regarding other misc vibram gear from a few posts back-- Just got my 2 ridges and VP in the mail today from community discs and am iiiiiiitching to get out and throw these things! THANKS JUSTIN @ WWW.COMMUNITYDISCS.COM !!

so gentlemen, im looking to dive into the Vibram Pool of putters. I currently throw a warlock and 2 wizards, one in SS and one in RFF. What in the vibram line is somewhere between the two,or in your guys opinions a better putter than the two i have.

so gentlemen, im looking to dive into the Vibram Pool of putters. I currently throw a warlock and 2 wizards, one in SS and one in RFF. What in the vibram line is somewhere between the two,or in your guys opinions a better putter than the two i have.

I think the Sole would be the closest to your Warlock. No bead, traditional feel.

The Ridge is the one I'd recommend. Straight flier, medium bead.

If you like your wizards, you can get used to the ridge. It putts basically the same, it's a little different for driving but not so much that it takes a ton of adjustment.

excited to take my new ridges out and try some drives.. have a light 155 and a 170ish? med/firm

How do you like them for driving Mashnut?

I recently switched from Challengers to Sole, and have had amazing results. It is a very glidey putter, so make sure to keep that in mind if you try it. I actually coupled mine with a VP to have a putter that don't give a f*** about headwinds.

If you like Wizards, definitely go Ridge (as stated above).

And Aim For The Chains, the Ridge is an amazing driving putter. It's point and shoot accurate and since it's less glidey than most putters it's very precise; you aim for a spot and if you throw it clean it's gonna hit that spot and stay there, which I love.

I recently switched from Challengers to Sole, and have had amazing results. It is a very glidey putter, so make sure to keep that in mind if you try it. I actually coupled mine with a VP to have a putter that don't give a f*** about headwinds.

Headwinds don't smack around VPs, VPs smack around headwinds! :thmbup:

If you like Wizards, definitely go Ridge (as stated above).

And Aim For The Chains, the Ridge is an amazing driving putter. It's point and shoot accurate and since it's less glidey than most putters it's very precise; you aim for a spot and if you throw it clean it's gonna hit that spot and stay there, which I love.

Yes, the Ridge is amazing! I can make it do just about whatever I want. One of these days I will get an ace with it.

And of course VP's are Chuck Norris now.

All of that to say, when it comes to putting, the Summit is in my hand.

Yes, the Ridge is amazing! I can make it do just about whatever I want. One of these days I will get an ace with it.

And of course VP's are Chuck Norris now.

All of that to say, when it comes to putting, the Summit is in my hand.

Vibram V.P. The Chuck Norris of golf discs.

Chuck Norris putter throws you if you are about to throw it badly. Don't even get me started on what it does to baskets.

Chuck Norris is a b****...

VPs are wind killers tho as long as you don't have to throw them too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.