• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two disc worth questions, One is a 171g brown rainbow stamp "special Edition teebird" and the other is a red weight unknown ontario ROC with a classic stamp, it has a copyright date of 1995

Anyone want to help me out finding out what these discs are worth (Pictures below). I picked up 3 discs today for $5. I got an 150g 11x Teebird (the abbreviation on the inside is T) it is Orange I'd say 7/10 ( a few dings on the rim). Also have a Elite Z Cyclone (174g) with a stamp I don't recognize. The stability and the pdga approved stamped are not colored at all. Just an imprint. 3rd disc was a tourney stamped Monarch. Nothing special but all 3 for $5 figured I'd give it a toss.

TB.jpg

Cyclone.jpg

Holy **** I want that!!

Where's you find that thing? Never seen one..

Guessing it's an early run team disc. Probably worth some dough.

It's very grippy, I could barely read the markings, it might be 164. For sure sw and 160 something. I've never seen one before and am by far no sidewinder expert, that's why I asked here. I would say it has been thrown less than 10 times and the ink is fresh and will probably clean off real nice.

i would say too that its an early run sidewinder team disc. hard to say but it could be from the same run as the pearly first runs. those pearlies go for 45/50 new so thats a ballpark for yours

How much do you guys think a new lightweight 2003 World Disc Games Santa Cruz CE Gazelle is worth? I just snagged one and am hoping I didn't overpay at $40. I wanted it for my Santa Cruz collection!

40 wasn't too bad a price AJ..

I sold my CE TL with the same stamp (mine was in the original bag though) for 60 bucks.

40 wasn't too bad a price AJ..

I sold my CE TL with the same stamp (mine was in the original bag though) for 60 bucks.

Good to know, thanks! I have wanted the CE Gazelle with that certain stamp for quite some time for my Santa Cruz collection! If anyone has any old Masters Cup or Santa Cruz stamps of any kind most likely I would be interested! :D

I've never seen a sidewinder like that bmast, you should send it to auction, or save it. Definitely not common, however, I'm sure you'd scare some out of hiding if it brought a good price. My guess is $50

I have a milky white (maybe glow) Banshee with a "2 Stroke" ninja star logo on it. I feels like champ plastic. 175g 7/10 ink on rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts