• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are these goin for lately? this one is 174g and unthrown but has a touch of storage wear on the stamp if you get up close. has a rainbow stamp and some nice gold swirlies goin on. ive seen these sell but its been a while so i wasnt sure of the current going rate. thanks. sorry about the bad glare in the pic.
IMG_12661.jpg

20-25 still, they were way over produced. Value still steady

what are these goin for lately? this one is 174g and unthrown but has a touch of storage wear on the stamp if you get up close. has a rainbow stamp and some nice gold swirlies goin on. ive seen these sell but its been a while so i wasnt sure of the current going rate. thanks. sorry about the bad glare in the pic.
IMG_12661.jpg

Special Edition Super Roc.

I have this Special Edition Super Roc that is in good shape, other than bit of ink on the back and a small amont on the front. I would rate it at about an 8.5/10. It weights 179g. I havent thrown Innova for many years, so I am out of touch on the "Roc Sensation." Any insight would be great. May put it up for sale or trade. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2012-06-04_05-38-51_241.jpg
    2012-06-04_05-38-51_241.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 2012-06-04_05-39-06_498.jpg
    2012-06-04_05-39-06_498.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 34
I have this Special Edition Super Roc that is in good shape, other than bit of ink on the back and a small amont on the front. I would rate it at about an 8.5/10. It weights 179g. I havent thrown Innova for many years, so I am out of touch on the "Roc Sensation." Any insight would be great. May put it up for sale or trade. Thanks.

Unless that is just crazy dirty I can't see it being an 8.5/10

Based on the pics it looks closer to a 7, thrown and used but not abused.

Unless that is just crazy dirty I can't see it being an 8.5/10

Based on the pics it looks closer to a 7, thrown and used but not abused.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

New - 175

KGrHqIOKpcE6dLCEEyBOrbtnzJg60_12.jpg

^^ Cheetah - around $35

^^^^^^^^^
Thanks.
Paid $42, but worth it to me.

$42 may have been a teeny bit high, but if you're happy - then it was worth the price.

I just paid $35 for an inked 7/10 milky-white full-blooded CE Polaris LS. The kind you just can't find anymore.
Too much, I know, but it was just perfectly what I was looking for and I was ecstatic to get it.

BTW, if you're looking for more new Cheetahs, let me know.

That thing looks like a 5/10 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.