• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone tell me what any of these 3 discs might be worth first disc is a discraft elite apx first run without a stamp 10/10 171g second disc is i believe to be discraft phantom without a stamp or any markings 10/10 177g third disc is a first run avenger 10/10 174g thanks in advance if you can help me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 29
bar stamp teebird, kinda beat in and quite a bit of ink on the back.
also first run vector and axis, condition isn't "great" a few scratches on the faces.
also, 2x BS champ lep
what might these be worth?

Value?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bar stamp teebird, kinda beat in and quite a bit of ink on the back.
also first run vector and axis, condition isn't "great" a few scratches on the faces.
also, 2x BS champ lep
what might these be worth?

stock or less on these.

Could anyone tell me what any of these 3 discs might be worth first disc is a discraft elite apx first run without a stamp 10/10 171g second disc is i believe to be discraft phantom without a stamp or any markings 10/10 177g third disc is a first run avenger 10/10 174g thanks in advance if you can help me

$20 at most on each.

Looking to get an approximate value on a 2nd run CE Leopard, it appears to be labeled as 174 but haven't had a chance to scale it yet, no ink and 7/10.

picture.php

Thanks

Being new and first run, the "Batman Stamp" Avenger could definitely sell in the upper $30's.

11/14/2012 Discraft Avenger Z Batman Stamp 8 Blue 175 $18.50
11/14/2012 Discraft Avenger Z Batman Stamp New Orange 174 $37.99

Cream Dream Aviar

This DX Aviar is 153g, and Brand New, I bought it about a year ago off ebay, only info I have is that they were made special for wrightlife.com, and the Proto Stars were very limited.

Attachments

• IMG_3219.jpg
    IMG_3219.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 71
This DX Aviar is 153g, and Brand New, I bought it about a year ago off ebay, only info I have is that they were made special for wrightlife.com, and the Proto Stars were very limited.

i think that is a great disc but the key to being more money is being rare, throwable, and cool looking.

u def have two of three but not really a thrower so only the aviar guys would know what a 153 aviar is worth.

def over 40 but after that i really don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts