• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Pro line beast

I have a red with black and yellow stamp Omega supersoft 1.15 7.5/10, a blue and white apx swirl 170g 7-7.5/10, and a dx innova aero with a star stamp on it. I would love some ideas for prices on any and all of them.

^^^ Around $15 on the Aero. Even though it is some of the sickest plastic ever made (and alot of it) it just isn't a popular mold.

Traded a new 11x soft 174 roc for this. Never planned on throwing the roc. Probably won't throw this. Any guesses? 174g, 7-8/10.
20121117_173449.jpg

You made money on that deal, for sure. I couldn't get more than $22 for my 11x Soft Roc. And as a Banshee thrower, I'd pay more than that. Don't list it for lower than $30 IMO.

How about a brand new DX Ram?
Have anyone ever thrown one of those?

I usually see them for $15 - $20 tops. I have thrown them. They start off overstable but break in quickly. You can carve some sweet lines with them if you have a gentle touch...

11x Firebird question

Any opinions on what this is worth in this condition? Its an 11x firebird 172g in 6.5/10 condition I'd say.. Throws like a total meathook still, but just has scuffs all along the edges from a rocky course. No real chunkage though.. Thanks
jhvww7.jpg

15mn2na.jpg

Legacy Cannon

Have another that has been bugging me and can't figure out what to appraise it at, any help is appreciated fellas. Thanks!

Legacy Cannon in Icon plastic. Ink on inner rim. No nicks, gouges or cuts. I would call it 8/10.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any opinions on what this is worth in this condition? Its an 11x firebird 172g in 6.5/10 condition I'd say.. Throws like a total meathook still, but just has scuffs all along the edges from a rocky course. No real chunkage though.. Thanks

20-25 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.