• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight Pearliness, says 175g on rim, very faded small rim ink. Probably a 8.5/10 or so.
picture.php

Japan open Sparkle Star Boss. 173g. Blue with Silver Dragon stamp. Can't get a pic up now, but I'll try to get one later. trying to raise money for a new bag and any info would be great.

How about a 7/10 CE Teebird. Weight 171. I believe it is a second run.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-20121117-00835.jpg
    IMG-20121117-00835.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 54
The sigs are the original before hendrix's sister complained about it, the runs after we're his side profile.

okay i kinda look foolish here but a picture really is required for information and for that reason i try to ignore post without pictures...

because so much info is in the picture that would be helpful....even your explaination would be extremely helpful to have a picture.

black jls

found a black jls at the store today and doubt i'd throw it but it was pretty and was wondering if it had any collector's value. there were also some solid feeling champy star katanas. any thoughts?

8/10 173 Esp Zone value anyone know this?

Cam, sorry can't give a number, but I'm interested in buying. If it's beat-in and flys like a D Zone, I'll pay top dollar. PM me if so. If it's still very OS, then I'd pass.

A friend of mine has two of these exact ones, one is so beat in he throws it for slight turnovers, but still has very hard fade in the last 30 feet of the flight.

^Couldn't find the the picture, but ESP Zones are still in production aren't they?
nvm it's a team stamp one...

So a month ago I got a box of 15 new apx swirls, 5 reds, 5 blues, and 5 purples. All 171-175g and unthrown. The blues have a cfr stamp with a flying pig. How much are these going for? I put them in my disc folder or record on my DGCR profile page yesterday and all of a sudden started getting messages asking for them. Just want to see if I want to sell or hold on to them. There nice wall decor right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.