• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
omega ss 1.15, apx swirl, and a strange aero. Really curious on the omega and aero

Any Ideas? I think Im selling the apx for 25 shipped, is that a good deal? im super curious about the aero and omega

I have a yellow first run breeze with a reflective purple stamp. It's a solid 8-8.5/10. Sorry I don't have a pic of it I'm posting from my phone. It's around 170-172g. Thinking of maybe selling it. What are these going for?

What about a 1978 Championship Series Frisbee in decent used condition. This was before disc golf discs as most of you now know them. These were what was used for disc golf back in the early days. They mostly came in two sizes, 119 g and 141 g.

This is one is 141 gram made by Whamo. It has the guy on the front with the short shorts and a bandanna throwing like a thumber.

I also have one brand new that has never been thrown.

Not looking for a price on the champ starfire but would like an idea of what I have here.
top row: 4 FR Starfires
Middle row: Proto Glow Starfire, Ice Bowl 04 Starfire, FR Starfire, Ice Bowl 04 Starfire
Bottom row: Mini Proto Champ SL, Pro Gold Starfire
IMG00770-20121120-1718.jpg

All are super pearly, except Pro Gold of course ;) , and all are 10/10 with weights ranging from 170g-175g.

FR Starfires usually sell for $30 - $35. Are the two proto stars on the bottom left SL's? If so, $20 - $25 on the big star. around $40 on the mini star.

Glad I talked a few guys down then. Paid $25 for most of em, $30 for a couple others. The big Proto star is a Starfire not an SL, but the mini is an SL. Thanks for the help

any idea on these???

1. super roc '05 pdga pro worlds stamp 7/10 ink on back. rainbow stamp 178g
2. super roc '05 pdga pro worlds stamp 7/10 ink front/back. purple stamp 171g
3. kc pro roc 6/10 (would be an easy 7 but has one spot in rim where a rock
imbeded a bit... ironic) name and numer on back. rainbow stamp 167g
4. latitude 64 sinus ap premier edition. 10/10 no ink. 170g (only have this up to determine if i should test it out or keep it cherry to sell)

thanks a bunch

IMG_0676.jpg

Glad I talked a few guys down then. Paid $25 for most of em, $30 for a couple others. The big Proto star is a Starfire not an SL, but the mini is an SL. Thanks for the help

Those are beautiful discs. Very nice collection! It's bittersweet for Starfire throwers I guess that the mold never got that popular or expensive. The protostar Starfire is glow plastic I see now, and worth more like $30 - $35 like the others. I have no idea on the gold pro. I'm no Starfire expert, so anyone else feel free to chime in...

Last edited:
any idea on these???

1. super roc '05 pdga pro worlds stamp 7/10 ink on back. rainbow stamp 178g
2. super roc '05 pdga pro worlds stamp 7/10 ink front/back. purple stamp 171g
3. kc pro roc 6/10 (would be an easy 7 but has one spot in rim where a rock
imbeded a bit... ironic) name and numer on back. rainbow stamp 167g
4. latitude 64 sinus ap premier edition. 10/10 no ink. 170g (only have this up to determine if i should test it out or keep it cherry to sell)

thanks a bunch

IMG_0676.jpg

3rd one is a 0x roc they are nice rocs and will def get you a little over retail price think 12-16 for it. i don't see yellow often so maybe someone like 0x rocs but i've never met a collector!

Thanks for the response elnino. Anyone know anything about the super rocs? Having a tough time finding info on them.

I have a yellow first run breeze with a reflective purple stamp. It's a solid 8-8.5/10. Sorry I don't have a pic of it I'm posting from my phone. It's around 170-172g. Thinking of maybe selling it. What are these going for?

You're looking at $25 and up for a Breeze in real good shape.
These seem to be hot right now. Probably a good time to sell.
The First Run might get you a few extra dollars, but I've never heard anyone differentiate flight charactristics between a First Run and production run. First Run might mean more for a wall-hanger.

Anyone have an idea on a price for this? 8/10 173 Esp Zone

I would like to know is well I have a brand new 1 of those..

The team stamp might be worth a few extra dollars, but haven't seen anyone begging for these.
Since ESP Zones are still in production, AFAIK, you're probably looking for a few dollars over stock.
If someone offers $20, it would probably be a good selling price.
For a new, I'd be asking for $25.

If you're patient you may get more.
Some people go crazy over these team stamps and I haven't seen any on the Zones until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.