• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Was wondering if any one could help me out with this? Pre-Kenny star Wraith, labeled "SWR" on the back. I've been throwing it, so it's probably in a 7/10 condition right now with my name inked on the inside rim. Thanks :)
20121122_125121.jpg

Hello. Was wondering if any one could help me out with this? Pre-Kenny star Wraith, labeled "SWR" on the back. I've been throwing it, so it's probably in a 7/10 condition right now with my name inked on the inside rim. Thanks :)
20121122_125121.jpg

New is around 25, so with ink in that condition, probably around $15, maybe a smidge more to the right buyer.

how much would this be worth? id rate it a 7.5/10 on the sleepy scale. (171G)

http://s181.beta.photobucket.com/user/iamdasht19/media/discs/teebird1.png.html

Probably 30ish

New is around 25, so with ink in that condition, probably around $15, maybe a smidge more to the right buyer.

Oh for sure. Not planning on selling any time soon cause it's my go-to driver, but ya Haha Found it in the pond at the course with no name/# so when I found it there aren't very many "Pre-Kenny" Wraiths around I was surprised there was no contact info on it.

How about a 7/10 CE Teebird. Weight 171. I believe it is a second run.

Thanks.

Is that dirt permanent, or does it wash off with water? That'll make a difference in the price. Also, is there any ink?

If it washes off and there's no ink, probably 60-65ish.

If it doesn't wash off and/or there is ink, knock around 10 bucks off.

Is that dirt permanent, or does it wash off with water? That'll make a difference in the price. Also, is there any ink?

If it washes off and there's no ink, probably 60-65ish.

If it doesn't wash off and/or there is ink, knock around 10 bucks off.

Thanks...

Pearly 180 8/10 Small ink on back, what are these going for? Think about $20 or so just curious, Thanks in advance!

8BEE02FB-F715-4F12-8E9C-44CD9592BCB1-21961-00001328E2101098_zps6fb98c9e.jpg

8211163295_13d7c7fe5e.jpg

4 Chain Magnet, 6ish/10(disc is in good shape just looks sort of ugly) pulse stamp (I think those are different) Scaled 172, white.blue to green to yellow to gold stamp (from top to bottom)

Sorry for the bad picture.

These are both inked to fugly but are in solid shape so my sleepy ratings are structural...the ink might send it another 0.5-1.0 south if you're trying to collect this vs. a thrower.

178g Super Roc 7.5/10

IMAG1000.jpg

171g 8x KC Pro Cheetah 7/10

IMAG0999.jpg

These are both inked to fugly but are in solid shape so my sleepy ratings are structural...the ink might send it another 0.5-1.0 south if you're trying to collect this vs. a thrower.

178g Super Roc 7.5/10

IMAG1000.jpg

171g 8x KC Pro Cheetah 7/10

IMAG0999.jpg

$15, maybe $20 on the Cheetah.
Too ugly to be a collector, 8x plastic isn't anything too special.
If you can get $20 or better, jump on it.

Cool, thanks DJ. Anybody on the Roc?

a few pages back they quoted "Less than $20 on the super rocs" that were similar condition but different stamps. Not sure if this helps or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.