• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4nd54.jpg

what are these going for?

I am guessing that it sells for $42.50

^^^ Doesn't it still have a day left on the Bay? Well, anyways, I usually see them sell between $35 and $50. I was just meeting in the middle...

9/10 178 Old Z Buzz SS anybody know what these go for? Thanks

Attachments

• 2012-11-23 20.58.18.jpg
    2012-11-23 20.58.18.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 24
Mystery disc...

Here's a good one... A buddy of mine who is a all time player give me this discs... I have no clue what the disc is... or history... or value! Can you help me out with this one? Thank you connaisseurs!

I can read under the disc:
Innova Champion Discs INC
Ontario, Cal. 91761, USA

Last edited:
Here's a good one... A buddy of mine who is a all time player give me this discs... I have no clue what the disc is... or history... or value! Can you help me out with this one? Thank you connaisseurs!

I can read under the disc:
Innova Champion Discs INC
Ontario, Cal. 91761, USA

I'm going to go with pre-thumb trac birdie.

CE, Dayglow yellow, opaque, green stamp, 170g, 10/10 eagle-l.

Thanks all.

About $60.
Could be $10 either way, depending on how patient you are.
These aren't my specialty, so I could be off some.
apdrvya??

Some New Goodies

i know i got a deal for it being $6.99 over at play it again sports but what is it work? the bottom of the disc says 164 as the weight and R. Has some stamp fading and some minor use but would rate a comfortable 7/10 on the sleepy scale. (It has a really really really flat top and some sweet pearly-ness/marbling present) What's it really worth?

**disc looks greener from the camera flash but is more of a yellowish ivory color with green champion edition stamp**

*no ink period*

IMG_20121124_234206.jpg

IMG_20121124_234243.jpg

IMG_20121124_234354.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts