• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8089541866_af1627924d_c.jpg

champ teebird
171 flight number on front no patent info rancho ca tooled 9.5/10

anyone?

Thanks everybody for the identification of my disc... I'd rather stick to it than selling it for 10$
Cheers!

Here's a good one... A buddy of mine who is a all time player give me this discs... I have no clue what the disc is... or history... or value! Can you help me out with this one? Thank you connaisseurs!

I can read under the disc:
Innova Champion Discs INC
Ontario, Cal. 91761, USA

GLong had it right. It's the super puppy. And value is over $10-$12 as previously stated.

will it go up in value if I hold onto it? or should i just sell it now?

My guess is that these Rocs and the RC3s are at the highest value now. The actual 2012 USDGC Rocs with the Paul McBeth Signature will continue to go up in value, I'd guess.

beadless grid aviar

this is the other disc that i got from PIAS. (Play It Again Sports) What's it worth if someone would be kind enough to tell me

Beadless Grid 175G Aviar with red stamp. see one going for $40 on ebay right now. has slight storage wear and would call it a 9/10 on the sleepy scale.

IMG_20121126_003930.jpg

IMG_20121126_003958.jpg

You can buy beadless grids (classic Aviars) at any local shop or mail order for 10 bucks.

The ones that are worth money are the beaded ones or the super old Patent Pending marked ones from 1985.

11x Kc Pro Roc. 168g. Very faded ink. I'd say a 7/10. I only say that cause it has a small nick in the rim.

Scott Stokely signature series X-Clone. 168g. Guy wrote his name huge on the back, but it's kinda faded. I'm guessing you can see the ink so well through the disc due to the type of plastic it is. Not a Discraft guy, so no idea what this plastic would even be called Lol From research it seems to be before they released "Z" plastic. So that may explain the some what see-throughness of it.
20121126_162650.jpg

Super Puppy and CFR Viper

Hey, so I'm thinking about purchasing these and need an opinion on value. One is a gold Super Puppy with the dead stamp. The other is a CFR Gold Viper signed by Mr. Ken Climo. What do you guys say these things are worth?

Attachments

• GoldPuppyViper.jpg
    GoldPuppyViper.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 55
this is the other disc that i got from PIAS. (Play It Again Sports) What's it worth if someone would be kind enough to tell me

Beadless Grid 175G Aviar with red stamp. see one going for $40 on ebay right now. has slight storage wear and would call it a 9/10 on the sleepy scale.

might be a newer run as cali noted. does it have san marino or www. tooling?

What seems to be old dx glo roc. 8/10 180G. Rancho tooled. How much?

nope, that is the new run. stock price.

Another Roc I've had for a while but never cared to find out what it was worth... it's an RW-Pro 2009 US Masters. 170g. A super solid 7/10. No ink.
20121109_141431-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts