• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
know its not going to be much but dont see this j-bird stamp too often. can someone tell me if it is anything special or just worth the price of a normal esp flash. the disc is in a very conservative 8.5/10 condition. (the one on the right is a bottom stamped soft magent)

Thanks in advance

GLOWROC.jpg

GLOWROC2-1.jpg

Receipt says Levone Wolfe paid $174.50 for this at one time...?

Last edited:
CEEAGLES.jpg

OK this one has a few in it, but I really want to know on the top two white ones. They are marked like a FR but I thought FR's were red and yellow? I know about the rest but are there white FR's and if so are they worth anything more/less?

I found an original yellow nightshift orc with a stock champion orc stamp and a USDGC stamp (I think it was USDGC, I'll check and add a picture after work) in the collection last night. 8.5/10, some ink, max weight....value?

$55-60 if its used with ink max prob. IF it were 10/10 with no ink anywhere from $100-150

Last edited:
1st Run Viper....10/10, 176. No ink & still has flashing. :popcorn::popcorn:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• FR Viper.jpg
    FR Viper.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 347
  • FR Viper--2.jpg
    FR Viper--2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 343
11x kc pro banshee. disc 8/10, 7/10 due stamp being wiped. Excellent condition otherwise. 168.5g weighed no ink.

What can I get out of it?

20121211_122705.jpg

To piggy back of PhillyMatt's banshee, what would a 9.5/10 174g no ink swirly gold 11x kc pro banshee be worth? Gold with red stamp...I can get a pic later

This should be an easy one for you people who have more knowledge than me:

Gold/Yellow Champion Mamba with a Gold stamp (partially faded) at 8/10 condition (7/10 stamp, 9/10 disc), VERY pearly weighing in at 150g.

Gold/Yellow Champion Mamba with a Gold stamp (partially faded) at 8/10 condition (7/10 stamp, 9/10 disc), VERY pearly weighing in at 150g.

$8 shipped.

Stock price, not much more. Maybe a bit for pearly and light weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.