• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could send him a message and ask if he wants it back for you or ask if i can give you his info if you want.

If he wanted it back he could have gone swimming, I doubt a pro is too worried about a disc he lost in 2010 that's just fools like us who live our lives around discs because we aren't pro material. I know i wouldn't care.

Here is one I need some help with. I dont know much about it, all I know is it is a Roc, brand new, max weight, old proto stamp, and it glows...what's she worth?

GlowRoc.jpg

Also, max weight 8x's at least one is new I'll have to check on the other, no ink on either...

8xrocs.jpg

AND

max weight or close to it hands aviars, both have some ink but are 8.5+/10 and 9+/10...

hands.jpg

AND

this teebird feels/looks like CE and is only marked "T", upper 170's I'll check on the exact weight when I get home...what's she worth?

teebird.jpg

Last edited:
Here is one I need some help with. I dont know much about it, all I know is it is a Roc, brand new, max weight, old proto stamp, and it glows...what's she worth?

GlowRoc.jpg

Kevin, this one. is it san marino 3-ring?

Also, max weight 8x's at least one is new I'll have to check on the other, no ink on either...

8xrocs.jpg

AND

max weight or close to it hands aviars, both have some ink but are 8.5+/10 and 9+/10...

hands.jpg

8x protos (rainbow stamps only) like this probably like 80-100
hands aviars 100-150 each, maybe a little more.

I added a teebird to that post after your reply, any knowledge on that one? Also, Ill check that roc when I get home from work tonight and get back to you.

I'll hit you up later I have to get some work done before I take off work early. I drove for 13 hours last night got home around 3AM...with a uHaul :)

SICKEST 172g Chains Aviar EVER MADE! 10/10, how much you think I could get? This pic does not do the disc justice...

chains1.jpg

chains2.jpg

check out that 1st run CE TL to the left of the chains...has a STL arch stamp with a demon logo inside lol. And that 10x aviar used to belong to Kenny and has his name on the back. I think that one is goin in the bag!

poast moar.

incredible discs. id like to know the story on all of these too but mostly just see pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.